Homebrew [Help Wanted] freeShop Translations

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheCruel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 22,898
  • Replies Replies 218
  • Likes Likes 5
Checked russian translation and fix some text. Localization ready to go!
The character encoding is all off, it need to be UTF8. Otherwise looks like this:

Fetching news for %s ...
Çàãðóçêà ñïèñêà èçìåíåíèé äëÿ %s ...
 
Last edited by TheCruel,
What do you think about these changes: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/pull/133/commits/6c3f3d98aae48479ae8db8bf84c350ceb536e6fd

They were from @Damin72

If there is disagreement on the translation of "seed", keep in mind it's whatever word is used in relation to cryptography, like random number generation and encryption.
Can you make one edit? Cant reach to PC, but "Ошибка до завершения" need replace with "Ошибка при завершении". 217 and 220 line.
 
Has anyone offered their help to assist in reviewing the Spanish translation? If not, I would be available to help with.
 
@TheCruel I updated the latinamerican spanish translation here:
https://gist.github.com/ShadowOne333/0317a7a88b5f92cfe604b0d19caa3a1c\

I don't know how to add it to a revision to the official one or anything, so I thought of forking it and giving the link out.
Thanks. How should the two Spanish translations be described in the list. Right now I just have "Español"... how are they normally differentiated online?
so i tested a partially translated file. Sadly Freeshop crashes on boot.
Thanks. The same happened with the Simplified Chinese translation. I think freeShop crashes when there are unrecognized characters somewhere (not sure where). This shouldn't happen, so I'll have to look into it and fix it later.
 

Site & Scene News