Hacking Help trying to switch from SX OS to Atmosphere on fw 9.0.1.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put 0.9.4 on my sd card I installed the patches but when I boot fusee-primary (the latest that came with 0.9.4) I just get a black screen. I can boot SX OS fine. I thought maybe they were conflicting but I removed boot.dat and I still get black screen.

Edit: I figured it out I had to delete Atmosphere and Sept folder then replace them with new one instead of overwrite.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually sorry I didn't fix it it booted but all the games are corrupted and when I enter album it shows pics like ofw. Help please.

I just installed the 9.0.1 patches but it still says corrupt data and it seems to be on ofw wtf. What am I missing?

Last edited by EmulateLife,

mav2010

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As a long standing SXOS user, I also tested out atmosphere the other day and I had the very same experience. From what I read, there’s something in the SXOS installation procedure that atmosphere doesn’t like. Only very few games worked.

Reinstalling with Tinfoil fixed the problem. Then again, some of my XCIs (especially the custom built ones) and even NSPs (e.g. Thimbleweed Park, whatever the reason) could either not be installed at all or were again not running after installation. For Thimbleweed Park the solution in the end was to reinstall it again with the latest SXOS, then it even worked in atmosphere... :rolleyes:

For me personally, I decided to stick with SXOS. The license is paid anyway, so why worry about the hassle.

Long story short: reinstalling everything that doesn’t work with Tinfoil or Goldleaf etc. is the first step. Then let us know which games are still not working and we’ll try to figure it out from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it