Can't boot into Atmosphere after Haku33 (16.0.2 FW)

SDheff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having issues booting into Atmosphere (and stock) after using Haku33 to clean a Switch. All I get is a black screen. If I boot into stock FW I also get a black screen after the nintendo logo.

I read about the issues with 17.0.0 and having to boot into sys atmosphere once but I'm on 16.0.2.
I got a clean SD card and simply using clean atmosphere, hekate and the hekate_ipl.ini with settings from rentry (https://rentry.org/EristaSysNAND). All files are updated and downloaded from atmos and hekate githubs (Atmosphere 1.6.2 and Hecate 6.0.7).

quick edit
I've tried a new SD card and a new USB-C cable just in case, doesn't work.

Last edited by SDheff,

SDheff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you got no nand backup and it doesn't boot, you might have to go through a NAND rebuild.
I'm turning my house upside down trying to look for the nand backup. Do you think a nand restore would fix my issue? Also if I can't find it do you pointing me to a nand rebuild guide?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm turning my house upside down trying to look for the nand backup. Do you think a nand restore would fix my issue? Also if I can't find it do you pointing me to a nand rebuild guide?

You can try this

but I would recommend looking for your NAND backup first, you need the rawnand and the boot0/boot1

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto