Help identifying picofly 3 in 1

uha666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I purchased this chip from a reseller for my lite and it came with different ribbons i was used too.
I already saw some installations where they used the gold Lite FPC, but not this straight V6 black ribbon for the cpu.

Can anyone help me find instructions for this version for a Switch Lite?

1717756454373.png

Regards

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
This mod chip is designed sitting on top of the ram shield, so the cpu flex went over the ram under the cover and turn backwards to the bottom right of the PCB labeled Cpu connector

uha666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I also assumed that, it seems similar to the one used in the instinct nx v6, but this isn't that modchip right?
Is there a tutorial specific for these kind of modchips ( in terms of sdcard files ) or are they the same for all rp2040 based chips?

Regards

GBAn00b1e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i update the firmware of this chip? or at least check which version it brings.
If you want to update prior to installing the chip then connect the USB dongle to the chip, connect the a USB C cable to the dongle on the chip, press and hold the gold-ish button on the chip and then you would finally connect the USB A side of the cable to the PC. This will launch file explorer where you can drag and drop the desired version of PICO fw; has to be in uf2 format. If the chip is installed you can check the version of FW that you are running with the picofly toolbox. You can also update the FW with the picofly toolbox, but this time you would have to use the update.bin version of the FW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livenowfox.com/livenow-from-fox-cast-your-vote