Help pls black screen switch lite picofly

xcheaterx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone I need help please I received my lite picofly switch posed by a professional the switch worked very well I wanted to install aio yangke ok I had all the applications I went to dbi to install a game and I had an error message with atmosphere I could not say the few I did not pay attention it said to restart and from black screen impossible to start the chip flashes 1 time in blue and 2 times in yellow I don't know what to do thank your help

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yellow indicates a bad D0 connection.
Some people (still) use DAT0 adapters which sometimes make a bad connection.
You could always ask the guy who modded it to have a look at the DAT0 adapter.

I'm not sure if this was a professional job because lately everyone uses long/short pulses to report errors.

Head over to the picofly thread , where they will probably ask for more information :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/

Reactions: BigOnYa

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Yellow indicates a bad D0 connection.
Some people (still) use DAT0 adapters which sometimes make a bad connection.
You could always ask the guy who modded it to have a look at the DAT0 adapter.

I'm not sure if this was a professional job because lately everyone uses long/short pulses to report errors.

Head over to the picofly thread , where they will probably ask for more information :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/
Are you sure you haven't transformed into a chatgpt because that has no relevance to what the person was asking.

Hello everyone I need help please I received my lite picofly switch posed by a professional the switch worked very well I wanted to install aio yangke ok I had all the applications I went to dbi to install a game and I had an error message with atmosphere I could not say the few I did not pay attention it said to restart and from black screen impossible to start the chip flashes 1 time in blue and 2 times in yellow I don't know what to do thank your help
It seems to be more of an issue you created than the installer fault. Are you still able to boot OFW?

xcheaterx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure you haven't transformed into a chatgpt because that has no relevance to what the person was asking.

It seems to be more of an issue you created than the installer fault. Are you still able to boot OFW?
Hello thank you for your answer no I can't start in ofw impossible to start it

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello thank you for your answer no I can't start in ofw impossible to start it
Was the modchip disconnected when you booted OFW?

I vaguely remember I had one console crashing during game installation and it stopped booting. Somehow disconnecting/connecting battery got it working. I'm not sure what caused this but you can try that.

xcheaterx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Was the modchip disconnected when you booted OFW?

I vaguely remember I had one console crashing during game installation and it stopped booting. Somehow disconnecting/connecting battery got it working. I'm not sure what caused this but you can try that.
No I didn't remove the chip I don't know how to do I don't want to do anything the battery I'll try to remove it I ordered a screwdriver to open it I'm waiting to receive it we'll see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Might be messy but the flavor is worth the goo lol