Hello fellow tempers, i would like to know how you play your games?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by leonmagnus99, Jan 12, 2017.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    By how you play your games i mean, since nowadays there are so many options.

so many games to play, how do you keep up ?

surely those of you who have their consoles modded (including moi) have too many games to play , e.g on the WiiU you can play WiiU/Wii/NGC etc. on it.

i own a WiiU/Vita/3DS/PS2,3 and 4.

and i own too many games, and i skipped alot of games, i play them for a couple of hours and then move to another and forget about the game i was playing last week, this always happens to me.

i always try to play only 2-3 games, to have my focus shifted to only a few games so that i can finish them and not skip them as i have done to many games.

and i feel really bad about it, the majority of the games i play are JRPG's and the most of them take alot of time to finish.

so i would like to know how you guys play your games, considering you have too many games around you, do you focus on just a single game and you keep playing it until you finish it ?

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    Восторг
    I have a massive backlog.
    I just play the games I want I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice