Gaming Has Someone Dumped Melee! Pokemon Scramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soplox

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This is Melee! Pokemon Scramble patched to Region Free
*I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU CAN CAUSE TOU YOUR WII WITH THIS*

Instructions:

1 Put the Melee! Pokemon Scramble Region Free.wad and IOS56-64-v4890.wad in the wad folder located in the root of your SD Card
2 Install Melee! Pokemon Scramble Region Free.wad with wad manager

3 Try it, If it doesn't work go again to the wad manager and install IOS56-64-v4890.wad

4 And now it should work!

This is my Playing

wps0002.jpg

wps0003.jpg

wps0004.jpg

wps0005.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D41HPQQK

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2699754

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ransen.Pokemon.Scramble.WiiWare.JPN.Wii-PLAY-SKiLL

ps-wpsj.*

Don't PM me! I don't have it. I just saw someone type this up somewhere.

EDIT:
15s1xzl.jpg

glare.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah same. Are we not suppose to win that battle royale from the beginning? It seems like its suppose to be impossible to win.

And still waiting for an answer for my question.
Anakir said:
Would nintendo be able detect that we have unauthorized wads? I remember hearing they can detect it and brick your wii.

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No I think you have to play through those forest stages and unlock the rest. Also I was stumbling through the pause menu, and apparently GC and Classic controllers are supported for this game for others to join in (it's the last option when you pause the game).

KyodaShiro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded this and when I start it up, it brings me back to the wii menu.

Any idea if I need to install it under a different cIOS (I used ISO249 with everything else and they work fine) or something?

DragnFiyar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KyodaShiro said:
So I downloaded this and when I start it up, it brings me back to the wii menu.

Any idea if I need to install it under a different cIOS (I used ISO249 with everything else and they work fine) or something?

I'm having the same issue, anyone have any fixes? I tried Free The Wads, I updated to 4.0 Wanikoko version, still nothing. It just restarts to the channels.

Zyst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get a tutorial on installing guys? I've obtained the files necessary I think (do I really need to use the ISO loader? I found an ISO 56 wad file and used the manager to install it, said it was a success, not sure).. but I get an Error! (ret = -2011) when trying to install it.

I have run it through freethewads to make it region free, since I'm on a US Wii and the download came for Japan..

I'd appreciate any help.. I've been able to install other games, just not Melee! Pokemon Scramble.. (Or Ransen! Pokemon Scramble)

Oh, I'm also in 3.1U after having used the Nintendo update 4.0 and managing a downgrade. Should I be on a 3.3? Or Wanikoko 4.0?

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zyst said:
Can I get a tutorial on installing guys? I've obtained the files necessary I think (do I really need to use the ISO loader? I found an ISO 56 wad file and used the manager to install it, said it was a success, not sure).. but I get an Error! (ret = -2011) when trying to install it.

I have run it through freethewads to make it region free, since I'm on a US Wii and the download came for Japan..

I'd appreciate any help.. I've been able to install other games, just not Melee! Pokemon Scramble.. (Or Ransen! Pokemon Scramble)

Oh, I'm also in 3.1U after having used the Nintendo update 4.0 and managing a downgrade. Should I be on a 3.3? Or Wanikoko 4.0?

im having the same problem but i was on 3.4u then downgraded to 3.2u

i used freethewads and it didnt do anything...

reuven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working by using free the wads on official 4.0 using wadmanager from hbc. i'm on a US wii, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1