Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It is not filled with 0's. I made this image earlier...

Obviously I took some parts out, just in case, but the left is my original and the right is the one I generated somehow.
I think the bytes at the middle of address 00000100 are also unique, might want to remove them just in case... Then put them in the second LFCS. Those bytes should match the first few bytes in movable.sed iirc and the second LFCS has 0's at the end which doesnt seem right, try copying that line from the first to the second LFCS to see if it changes anything.

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
im happy im unban my o3ds (im make unban 0102 whit LocalFriendCodeSeed_B metod and enter on eshop whit ntr our luma patched posted on other post)but my question if it ban the donor in any time .ban me? our can ban me ninti if im connect for no past 15 days of real ban?

Arthurgamer07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I mean at least as emunand and get the files I want not boot it or anything
Booting it would be a plus
You mean creating an emunand and dumping localfriendseed? If you create an emunand it will be a clone from sysnand, meaning the localfriend file will be useless. What you can do is extract the file from your bricked nand with 3ds fat tool

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
something also poped in my head while doing it would System transfert delay would reset in Nand restore? or that in server side check?

--------------------- MERGED --------------------------- <- oups sorry :X

You mean creating an emunand and dumping localfriendseed? If you create an emunand it will be a clone from sysnand, meaning the localfriend file will be useless. What you can do is extract the file from your bricked nand with 3ds fat tool
actually i created an emunand with 3ds-multinand_v1.61 then im injecting nand.bin from that bricked 3ds with D9. actually trying weird things maybe it will like I would love it to do :D

3ds fat tool : i just have .bin so without xor i can't do anything i think

Last edited by Baoulettes,

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
I think the bytes at the middle of address 00000100 are also unique, might want to remove them just in case... Then put them in the second LFCS. Those bytes should match the first few bytes in movable.sed iirc and the second LFCS has 0's at the end which doesnt seem right, try copying that line from the first to the second LFCS to see if it changes anything.
I deleted the image then. Tried moving the last line to the new seed, but still 002-0121.

FryScatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I JUST got banned after days of avoidance. I think there is no escaping or 'they forgot about me' in this situation. Play to your hearts content, because, fck it.
------
Didn't do the 'fix', BTW.
oh that suck, i just use hans for take Magearna with qr, but maybe i don't use online for this, maybe i will be safe, i just use a lot of reboot for be sure and use mk7 for nnid+multiplayer

Motisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am looking for a way to create a new NNID to replace the old one (who is banished). I specify that I have unbanished the online (just in games) using my second 3DS
Thanks ! :)

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
↑↑↑In any case, if you haven't been banned yet, don't care about NNID, maybe it should be disconnected before you can't disconnect. Would love to see if you can make a new NNID before the ban occurs.

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
So anyway. I'll go through what I remember.

I used Godmod9 to edit the secureinfo to a different serial. I also deleted FC_A, but I put it back, so that shouldn't matter. Then I tinyformatted. I went through the setup just going for the quick route, so I was in Albania, do not set. Then I set up my internet from the home menu -> settings. Then... I tried to go into the friend list, but it wasn't available in my region (albania), so I turned it off and had a look at the info in godmode9, when I noticed it had changed, at which point I went into decrypt9 and dumped it.

Someone else try this.

Reactions: gamered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo