Hacking Has anyone from the UK get their N3DS yet? Care to mention what firmware its running?

uk3dsannoyeduser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So a few reddit posts coming in with early deliveries in the UK. The only guy to mention his firmware says he updated it at setup (and as a result is 9.5).

So does anyone actually have a EUR N3DS and can comment on what firmware its running?

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
That video aside, I'm in UK and got my MM 3DS early. I can confirm the fw is as shown in the video, 9.0.0-20E

Reactions: SLiV3R

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the OP and myself for that matter are wondering what the standard N3DS firmware is?
The same one?
I don't any reason why the standard N3DS model would have any higher FW than the MM N3DS.
I heard some users with the N3DS XL said that it comes with 9.0 too.

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the OP and myself for that matter are wondering what the standard N3DS firmware is?

Well my N3DSXL MM has 9.0 and I'll be getting the normal sized white N3DS tomorrow so I could feedback on that if no-one has. I do however, expect it to also be 9.0 but that's my expectation

Reactions: SLiV3R

sxcevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also expect 9.0, however without proof i am yet to purchase a GW card. If it is higher, i will have to get a SKY3DS. I'd prefer a GW. So evidence N3DS is shipping on 9.0 would be great.

uk3dsannoyeduser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, my N3DS is just sitting there waiting for gateway support!

I might wait for gateway to actually release support for the N3DS.

They have already said its not going to support emunand 9.5 or higher for a while.

That being said the gateway has busted my old 3DS wide open and its getting more use than ever.
I've been playing the MH4 CIA online since before it was officially released!

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine came. 9.0. (small black unit).

Suppose I'll be keeping my old XL until I get a gateway and an emunand fix is available for both so I can transfer my data from one to the other.

Seriously impressed with the quality of the build of the new 3ds. It's lovely...Made the right choice :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative