Happy Halloween!

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ obanir : be so kind and trash that untasteful and way to large signature of yours.

Thank you all for the kind feedback regarding my splash. Means alot to me.

Have a phearsum halloween everyone.

Take care.

~ronin~

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah... helloween... or whatever... something i don't know... and looks like I don't miss much
biggrin.gif

unless there's somewhere a dragon around it doesn't interest me much
wink.gif

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Balls? You mean those things were its balls! Holy crap, they were huge. I thought it had just eaten and its stomach was full and hanging down and.......oh ok, enough bullsh*t, I should have realised younger people use these boards so I'm sorry if it offended anyone

Tigerbite

KiLLaRoMs
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
WoW, Halloween was first called The Hallow Day...then The Hallow evening...then Hallowe"v"en"ing"

it actually started in rome, then england, then it came to the U.S. to what it is now, it used to be bbbbaaaadddd, but now its good cause instead of being chased and burned u get free candy...oh yea, i learned that by a biography movie thingy today in history, lol.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hornet, that's only partly true about the origins -- true, but not the whole truth. There's a large amount of Celtic background in it as well, but I don't want to ruin the moment with another "Tempest Lecture" on history.

Happy halloween everyone, and supreme congratulations to Ronin on the splash.

-Tempest out.-

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Great Job on the Splash Ronin! I really like it, freaky.
biggrin.gif

As to halloween, happy halloween! But it sounds empty to me, being form a different country and all. I've never celebrated a halloween in my life.

Tigerbite

KiLLaRoMs
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
Hornet, that's only partly true about the origins -- true, but not the whole truth. There's a large amount of Celtic background in it as well, but I don't want to ruin the moment with another "Tempest Lecture" on history.

Happy halloween everyone, and supreme congratulations to Ronin on the splash.

-Tempest out.-
oh yea...thats right, the celtic's...that means i get to lecture more
happy.gif

anyways...
You see...there were these people called celtic's...and (insert a whole bunch of krap i 4got in here)...and then sumthing about they went by the time by...seasons...or sumthing...no wait...it was by the moon...i think...anyways, on October 31(i think) was the switching from summer to winter, and the celtic's believed that was the time of the year that had the thinnest barrier between "ghosts...super-natural stuff"(or whatever) and humans. and they thought they could...man screw this, this is boring, tempest does it a lot better im leaving, im already pissed as it is, so i'll stop now.
mad.gif

blue99

The Original Fake
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill do it:

The Celtics were Pagans. Every October 31st, Dead souls would appear to the underworld. People put food (nowadays candy) on the front door to feed the souls. If they didn't, they would trick them.But some kids wanted them, but can't. So they dressed up(costumes)to get them. Eventually it was called trick-or-treating.

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
I love that splash, Ronin.
wub.gif
I also got a bunch of candy. What's amazing is that I've only had 5 pieces max.
ohmy.gif
I just finished watching Ghost Ship....totally paranoid now. @.@ Gotta watch for floating bodys.... Anyway, happy Halloween! *Tiptoes over to his candy* @.@ By the way, this halloween I was an ice vampire. Although when my dad was done I was basically a zombie in a trenchcoat and a cape that can run faster and jump higher (I was wearing Adidas shoes and socks.... >>;;) When I made it outside after it stopped raining (
sleep.gif
) it only took 2 trick-or-treats until my vampire teeth fell out....
blink.gif
o.o;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: