Guitar Hero 5, 6 Star Rating

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mikeyt1998, Sep 2, 2009.

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    so i've just started playing GH5 on my wii, got 100% on a few songs and it gave me 6 star ratings [​IMG]

but my question is, do you get 6 star from points or from 100%s? IMO i think that you get them through points, because i've just 100%ed the rest of the songs in the first section of career and still watchtower and in my place are only 5 gold stars rather than 6 gold stars...

wonder if scorehero has anything on this yet? anyone get any info for me? i hate having an incomplete GH game lol

thanks guys

2. ~De arimasu

~De arimasu GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2008
    Stars are given based on your average multiplier at the end of the song. Occasionally there may be too little notes to get a high enough multiplier, I remember a few songs on WT you could get a 4* Full Combo on the low difficulties.

I don't have GH5 yet so I could be completely wrong though [​IMG]

3. loony747

loony747 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    Texas
    I always assumed you get extra stars from completeling the Bonus Achievements.

4. Normalboyninja

Normalboyninja Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    Gabon
    Brikama
    Ya, you're right. you get extra stars for doing the challenges.

5. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    yeah, you can get a 6 star rating for the song and 3 stars for the challenge.

so thats 9 stars over all, but i'm just talking about the 6 stars you get for playing well, not for the challenges.

this is me and a mate doing song 2 by blur, the first song and getting a 6 star rating, but the multiplier for us both is only 4.485

i dont know how the youtube qoute thing works still lol so heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLX7ZNsIE0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice