Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

cloud_strife8

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I actually inserted a Final Fantasy VI Advance with the color and sound restoration patches applied in a backup of my Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and it works perfectly. So I think that being a ROM hack is not an issue anymore.

That brings me to the next question: Does anyone here know how to use a save from an original cartridge or VBA emulator with a Loadiine GBA backup? I want to continue on the WiiU from where I left on VBA instead of starting the game again from the beginning :P

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That brings me to the next question: Does anyone here know how to use a save from an original cartridge or VBA emulator with a Loadiine GBA backup? I want to continue on the WiiU from where I left on VBA instead of starting the game again from the beginning :P
I won't be able to look myself for the next couple of days, but start up the game and create a new save file, then put your SD back on your PC and look at the SD:/wiiu/saves/ folder to find your save. I'm certain there are save game converters between types online (if it's already not the same). If VBA does use the same save type, just copy your old save into the folder (overwriting the one you just created), and hit load checkpoint on the Wii U.

cloud_strife8

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, I went up to the first savepoint in Narshe mines and saved, and when I look at the save folder on my PC I see 3 bin files with 145, 373 and 373 KB respectively. I assume they'll match the actual GBA-like savegame, the savestate and the suspension point. I'll look for a save converter on the Internet, and if I achieve something I'll put it here.

EstPC13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Well, I actually inserted a Final Fantasy VI Advance with the color and sound restoration patches applied in a backup of my Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and it works perfectly. So I think that being a ROM hack is not an issue anymore.

You can't sadly, I tried. (There goes all my Sacred Stones progress! I reset that game like a 100 times to make sure no one died!)

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an issue with the programm...
When I click on the inject.bat, dosen't appear, this is the code on the file
Code:
"C:\Users\My_Name\Desktop\inject_gba-master\inject_gba\inject_gba.py" --inpsb "C:\Users\My_Name\Desktop\Injection\alldata.psb.m"--inrom "C:\Users\My_Name\Desktop\Injection\WarioWare, Inc. - Minigame Mania" --outpsb "C:\Users\My_Name\Downloads\alldata.psb.m (make sure you write that exact filename)"

What is not correct? :unsure:
I repeat, when I click on the inject.bat, this appear a command line, but no files appear after the opearation...
Thanks! :yayu:

EstPC13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
You need to put your own path, not the example one. And delete everything from ( to ), it's just specifications.

Tip: Never copy and paste codes with paths

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work