tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lejong2002 said:
Wad manager GUI doesn't work with cIOSX rev18, rev19 (based on ios57) by waninkoko.

Anyone can fix it?

frown.gif
Use IOS38 as base

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lejong2002 said:
tj_cool said:
lejong2002 said:
Wad manager GUI doesn't work with cIOSX rev18, rev19 (based on ios57) by waninkoko.

Anyone can fix it?

frown.gif
Use IOS38 as base

I know that.
But I prefer cios57 rev19.

I want Wad manager GUI has an option for selecting IOS.

rolleyes.gif

me too desperatly. i miss it already. YAWMM is great and all and with the config file even better but i miss the look of this wad manager and smb loading

pepejose

Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
cwstjdenobs, u r the MAN! Is this the same as the original wad manager gui but also supports cios rev 18+?? Or have u added some YAWMM features like we discussed?

thx a lot man!

same question

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go by on setting this wad manager on my sd card? Do i just place the Boot.dol file inside the wad manader gui 1.5 v2 folder inside my apps folder on the sd card? Or do I copy all the files inside the wad manager 1.5 gui v2 folder minus the source folder onto my apps folder on my sd card?

im so lost @_@

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hybrid -x1 said:
How would I go by on setting this wad manager on my sd card? Do i just place the Boot.dol file inside the wad manader gui 1.5 v2 folder inside my apps folder on the sd card? Or do I copy all the files inside the wad manager 1.5 gui v2 folder minus the source folder onto my apps folder on my sd card?

im so lost @_@

If you want to replace your current version of Wad Manager GUI 1.5 with the other version, yes, just put the boot.dol in the wad manager gui 1.5 v2 folder, overwrite the old one, and it'll work. I don't believe you require the other files, but there's no harm in adding them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +1