Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Squad custom covers

itsdeiv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey everyone! In case you're not familiar, Project Pokémon released a translation for the WiiWare Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. If you play them from any USB loader you should see the game cover for it, so I checked on GameTDB to see what cover they have for the game, and it's just a crop of the key artwork of the game, which isn't very fitting. I went ahead and made custom covers for the three games including the translated logo, and also added some disc art! I'm attaching my designs here:

Wildfire Adventure Squad:

Tempest Adventure Squad:

Radiant Adventure Squad:

For the back of the full cover art I just used the cover of the guidebook, which isn't in very nice quality, but since it can only be seen in a very specific context and the Wii can't display it in high quality either way, I didn't really think it would matter. The covers have a little bit of an easter egg: the backgrounds are the main title screen of each game, but divided in three, so you can "complete the puzzle" by putting them side by side :) What do you think, should I change something?

If anyone finds them appealing, you're free to use and enjoy them. Hope you like them!

Reactions: NMRA1999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c