Hacking GUI USB Loader

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
kongsnutz said:
Based off mine with no cover support..... maybe someone will add it from nIxx's source?

i tried.but failed.hard.
biggrin.gif
:D

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
Did up a nice little reskin for Kongnutz most recent build (correct me if I'm wrong there)
I quickly modified my links, relized my dropbox links werent workin, hope you guys feel more inclined to give this a try now. Sorry
tongue.gif

I just took it for a test drive. Looks nice. I noticed that the slider didn't go all the way up and down the slider. You didn't include the source so let me ask... Are the images for the slider and arrows bigger than they appear? Is the scrollbar.png the same size as the original and the bg_options.png larger that the original?

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
giantpune said:
adam_the_1st said:
Did up a nice little reskin for Kongnutz most recent build (correct me if I'm wrong there)
I quickly modified my links, relized my dropbox links werent workin, hope you guys feel more inclined to give this a try now. Sorry
tongue.gif

I just took it for a test drive. Looks nice. I noticed that the slider didn't go all the way up and down the slider. You didn't include the source so let me ask... Are the images for the slider and arrows bigger than they appear? Is the scrollbar.png the same size as the original and the bg_options.png larger that the original?
Yeah they are bigger than they apper, it based off Kongnutz with no cover like he said (the same version he did his mockup with). Its a purely visual change as I know nothing about code. Finding the text color areas wasn't too hard, and figuring out how to use a different font was kinda a pain for me. I could include source if anyone wanted to fix the sizing issues. I'd personally like to widen the game list are a bit, and if possible get a capacity bar graph in there at the top.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few ways... 1 change the sound in the source to an empty one.

or you could look for this

poweroffBtn.SetSoundOver(&btnSoundOver);

in menu.cpp and remove it for each button

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
adam_the_1st said:

Big thanks to Giantpune for getting me up to speed on how to compile.
I'd be glad to hear any comments or suggestions, thanks guys!! Enjoy!

Download

Pics
20090413-IMG_0686.jpg

20090413-IMG_0689.jpg
Really nice looking GUI, keep it up guys.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested out the snes emulator in the post above. I only have a few roms, so I get a weird jittery effect with the scrollbar. Does it do this for you guys that have a shitload of roms?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_first

That's really nice............... thankyou for keeping all the coders who contributed.......i think that's really important

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks nice.

But every single version I have tested Stack Dumps or Code Dumps =(

And then I get small bars of green-pink-green-pink all over the screen from left to right.

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
giantpune said:
There are a few ways... 1 change the sound in the source to an empty one.

or you could look for this

poweroffBtn.SetSoundOver(&btnSoundOver);

in menu.cpp and remove it for each button

thx man, helped alot
wink.gif

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
PNo4 said:
Looks nice.

But every single version I have tested Stack Dumps or Code Dumps =(

i have stack dumps, as soon as i click a game, not with every game though.
this needs to be fixed.

dimok, do you have a clue what could cause this?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody been able to get any version of this to compile under the new libwiigui? Every version worked great with the older libwiigui. Now I can't seem to make it work. If I try to compile the older versions of this project in the new libwiigui, it finishes and gives me a dol But when I launch it, the wii drops a big steaming code dump on me.

When I try to compile the newest version of the project in the new libwiigui, I get all the way to the end of the process, and it fails at the "linking boot.elf". It's so F-ing close!!

I know one of you guys can fix it.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fabi280 said:

That's the one I have. It is installed correctly, because I make it all the way to the end of compiling this before it messes up. There is just something that the new libwiigui doesn't like about the main.cpp in this project. It is saying that there are multiple definitions for several things, but I can't find them.

The new version has support for dragging the scrollbar and showing battery life among other things. If you figure it out, I'll have your babies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: bored