Gaming Grand Theft Auto CW gameplay discussion

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terenigma said:
I reframed from posting this as a new thread coz no doubt it'll get locked for a stupid reason like "too many GTA topics" but if it doesnt get answered im going to post it in a new thread later
lecture.gif

ANYWAY

I have an R4 and im playing GTA using the arm7 from bomberman 2 method and it works fine. i can connect online with no problems and single player works fine BUT my friend has got it too he's used the same method i have to play it and we tried local wireless and every so often it will just freeze for no aparent reason

My question is.. has anyone had this problem or can surgest a legit way to fix it??

please quote me for responce or PM me a soulotion please...
Same problem,
The wifi won't works at all after the ARM7 patch (of Bomberman 2 and the iND fix).
Because if i play multiplayer with wifi against your friend or Co-Op,
some game types will freeze direct or about 3 seconds (when it starts) or other games will freezes after 2 minutes.
Very strange. So i think we need a fix for this part of Wifi.

I have tested this with my friend his Nintendo DS and the Nintendo DS of my sister.
Both they will freezes after a few seconds/minutes by starting the multiplayer game.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stitch said:
Does anyone know what happens when you destroy the security cameras? I've destroyed 4 so far but I'm not sure what it's good for...

I heard they help lower prices, Also decrease the chances of being caught I suppose.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like everything except the fact that you can't fly and that the place that sells cars isn't shown on the gps

Stitch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sstew said:
I heard they help lower prices, Also decrease the chances of being caught I suppose.
QUOTE(acesniper @ Mar 16 2009, 09:45 PM) you're less likely to get caught buying/selling drugs.
mhh that makes sense lol
biggrin.gif

i hate it when i make a good deal and then instantly get 2 wanted stars

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stitch said:
Sstew said:
QUOTE(acesniper @ Mar 16 2009, 09:45 PM) you're less likely to get caught buying/selling drugs.
mhh that makes sense lol
biggrin.gif

i hate it when i make a good deal and then instantly get 2 wanted stars

hah, Yeah hate the "It's a bust!"
You go from, "Sweet, that was a great deal" to *panic* Need a car!
tongue.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
InuYasha said:
The police run over more people then I do
laugh.gif

Exactly, I thought once they police were chasing me and shooting at me, but it was the car next to me, they ran over the driver after he got out
tongue.gif

Oh and for Ammu-Nation , Majority of all the stuff is "Out of stock" but its been like that for a while now, several days in the game has passed, How do I get new guns?
I tried taking down an Ammu-Nation truck but I need guns to successfully do that, So how do I get Ammu-Nation to carry the guns?
Thanks
Oh, look for the red dumpsters. I got many of my weps from there.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you get many houses it's easy to get out of the "It's a bust" situations. You just drive to the closest one and save your game in it. When you go out there are no stars (only 2 Silver Flashing ones, so don't do anything bad at that time).

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jassim said:
if someone finds out how to access the deathmatch mode online please say. thank you

I thought that the multiplayer mode only available was without online.
Only multicard?

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jassim said:
if someone finds out how to access the deathmatch mode online please say. thank you
Following his father’s murder, Huang Lee has a simple mission: deliver an ancient sword to his Uncle Kenny to ensure his family retains control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to run smoothly, but his trip does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left to die, he will search for honor, riches and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.

- Epic storyline with tons of side-missions, addictive mini-games and hidden collectibles

- All new replay feature allows you to replay all of your favorite missions

- Wi-Fi mode means head-to-head and co-op multiplayer mayhem

- Stat tracking and leader boards that track your criminal career

How does this game use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

Head-to-head and co-op multiplayer mayhem

Souce: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/VuAzH...AWKHj8IY7gv0bzk

robochrono09

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game just got a 9.5 from IGN

any tips on taking down the trucks with the red stars i can stop the truck but then a guy with a shotgun comes out and he is tough

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jassim said:
jassim said:
Following his father’s murder, Huang Lee has a simple mission: deliver an ancient sword to his Uncle Kenny to ensure his family retains control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to run smoothly, but his trip does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left to die, he will search for honor, riches and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.

- Epic storyline with tons of side-missions, addictive mini-games and hidden collectibles

Souce: [url=http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/VuAzH...AWKHj8IY7gv0bzk]http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/VuAzH...AWKHj8IY7gv0bzk[/url]

What do you want to say?
I think they mean Offline Wi-Fi with your friends, not online!

Posts merged

QUOTE(robochrono09 @ Mar 16 2009, 10:55 PM)

any tips on taking down the trucks with the red stars i can stop the truck but then a guy with a shotgun comes out and he is tough
Molotov Cocktails.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robochrono09 said:

shotgun him back? or run away and shot him with rapid fire gun from far way?

QUOTE(bloo @ Mar 16 2009, 05:03 PM) Lol i just got a dildo from a green dumpster that i could search. it was hilarious.
c..can you use it
blink.gif
?

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robochrono09 said:
I don't have the shotgun yet and molotovs blow up the van I need
i picked up a shotgun very early by killing some guys and gang members who shot you back when you steal there cars for rapid fire gun

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
eXa said:
jassim said:
jassim said:

Souce: [url=http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/VuAzH...AWKHj8IY7gv0bzk]http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/VuAzH...AWKHj8IY7gv0bzk[/url]

What do you want to say?
I think they mean Offline Wi-Fi with your friends, not online!

Posts merged

QUOTE(robochrono09 @ Mar 16 2009, 10:55 PM)

Molotov Cocktails.
i highly doubt it, theyd say it in a much simpler way such as local multiplayer, wifi is always about online isnt it?

also note the:

now nintendo wifi connection is definitly online now isnt it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...