Gaming Grand Theft Auto CW gameplay discussion

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol it says it on both the rockstar and nintendo site, question is, how do you play the multiplayer modes they mentioned?

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
eXa said:
TwinBlades said:
OMG!!!! I think the mods need to stickie a thread about the GTA WIFI!!! Because there is ONLINE WIFI!
Yes, Online Wifi to post your stats right...

lol i showed you it already, it said it on the nintendo website, theres gonna be some multi player modes as well as posting your stats

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I like the game, but it's a constant reminder how old DS is already. 256x192 just doesn't cut it anymore and it literally makes my eyes hurt. Please, Nintendo, for the love of god, stop this DSi bulls**t and start working on a proper new handheld.
unsure.gif

weebwobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
I like the game, but it's a constant reminder how old DS is already. 256x192 just doesn't cut it anymore and it literally makes my eyes hurt. Please, Nintendo, for the love of god, stop this DSi bulls**t and start working on a proper new handheld.
unsure.gif

Nintendo has the new one ready to go just as soon as we stop buying DSs like they are candy. You're welcome my slime.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
anyone know what those blue swirly things are sometimes i see them
Those are spawning points in WIFI (Game modes, I only remember one game mode from like 7 of them which is called Gang Bang, too lazy to get my DS and check all the names.

QUOTEYes, Online Wifi to post your stats right...
Also, no its not only to post your stats on wifi, you can race (veichle), co-op, Gang Bang (teams and kill other team) etc. Forgot the rest.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinBlades said:
QUOTE said:
Those are spawning points in WIFI (Game modes, I only remember one game mode from like 7 of them which is called Gang Bang, too lazy to get my DS and check all the names.

Also, no its not only to post your stats on wifi, you can race (veichle), co-op, Gang Bang (teams and kill other team) etc. Forgot the rest.
Stupid and Nooby question, but how do we access them?

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
TwinBlades said:
QUOTE said:

Either you go to your apartment and use the laptop or just go to the pda and click multiplayer.
If you want we can test it out.

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get on Wifi if you used the arm7/arm9 patch to get it to work for R4? With the action replay cheat using YSmenu I could only get to the point where it asks me if I want Auto save but I tried everything from there and after I selected something it would freeze. lol

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RecklessReaperr said:
sa1amandra said:
TwinBlades said:
QUOTE said:

Either you go to your apartment and use the laptop or just go to the pda and click multiplayer.
If you want we can test it out.
ok sure, but on my Laptop only wifi options i get is Sync stats and wifi connection setup, which do i go to?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone but me just noticed this? Since I finished the game, I was just fooling around (shooting people and getting chased by cops). I've noticed that when the cops (pistol) when they shoot, they make the sound rhytm. At the beginning of the game when your in the american gang car, that music plays. The cops when they shoot they make that beat rhytm. XD

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone interested I found this on the net. I know it not gameplay related but here goes about wifi:-

rockstar put a spanner in the works for those who got flashcards cannot play online. in the coming days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1