Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Unlockable Content

xbeamgamerx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone.

I have been playing Grang Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for a very long time. I have always enjoyed this game and have played it on my daily commute at least once a week for almost two years now.

I used to make it a competition with my brother to beat the game as fast as possible, it can be done in just shy of 3 hours if you really put the effort in.

Recently, I wanted to reach full game completion (Not 100%, actually Full Game Completion).

There are two missions in there: The Xin missions, that are Rockstar Social Club Unlockable Content.

This is where the problem starts.

Rockstar Social Club doesn't even seem to acknowledge the Chinatown Wars Game anymore. The game is very old, so this was to be expected.

I used K-WFC (Wiimmfi) to fetch a friend code anyways. However, this still doesn't allow you to get the Xin Missions (you need to add the friend code to a rockstar games account and then sync again).

The last part is impossible, as Rockstar games abandoned the game. It now also abandoned the Android Version apparently, as with the "Definitive Edition" it has removed also Gta Chinatown Wars from the stores.

I literally have NO WAY to play these missions! Even if I was willing to buy a new version of the game for this, I simply cannot...

So I'm looking for one of two things:

1. Some motivated people with more knowledge of the Nintendo DS wifi connection in order to analyze what the game needs as a network response to allow the player to get the email to trigger the missions.

2. Someone's savefile with the missions unlocked so I can at least play them once :)

Option 1 seems more interesting, but wiimmfi doesn't seem to share how their WFC server works internally (and a friend code is required for the Xin Missions).

I have set up a rapsberry Pi AP, have synced through that and captured all network requiests, but I can't seem to get to the exact point where they request the users stats???

All help is appreciated!

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think the only option is to get a save that has those missions, can't find another way to have them except that one. I've a save with those missions, I can upload it here if you're still interested.

Reactions: BigBankBailey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1