Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Where are the drug dealers?

and all i seem to do is drive around , kill cops , thats it ,escept for the missions, anything else to the game?

EVEnthough the game is great!,lol
lecture.gif

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah im making heaps of money. a quick tip. buy some coke from someone and go to someone who is buying it for a good price. sell it, then buy it back, and sell it again. repeat this. i got so much money from just that. until he stopped buying it for a good price. BASTARD

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah im actually looking for that as well. I had a guess at the airport but I think I went there and it wasn't there. Maybe it was, but... probably not.lol.

Kimi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have to say this is the most fun game on the DS in a long time. I've enjoyed other games, but they've not been as fun.

For the Gun Club, how can you not find it? Go to the airport, and start driving about looking at all the buildings out side it. It took me about 2 mins to find it, the giant glowing arrows on by the door make it quite easy to see when you drive past. There's also the loud sound of gun shots when you're close to it.

And I love the scratch cards
biggrin.gif
. Started off with about $200, and now I've got a house and about $5k. I took a the long drive to my new house, but it's a bit lame really. Nothing different except the picture. I did get a bag to store drugs in though (I've not unlocked the drug trade stuff yet), dunno if there's one of them in your first house.

I also got the ambulance jobs done. I was quite disapointed that I did it first try to be honest. I normally take ages trying and failing time and time again until I get it done in the PS2 games, but this one was really easy. Unlocked 'Marathon Man' for doing it, infinite sprint. Which is great as you'll all know.

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Taraxanoid said:
I'm very impressed with not only the scope of the game, but the graphics, physics and simply the level of detail
biggrin.gif

The touch-screen "minigame" aspects like when you have to hotwire a car work very very nicely and never seem tacked on.

I absolutely cannot wait to play this on my DS.
Word.

I played it for 30 minutes last saturday... and man! When put in motion the graphics and physics are sick to be on DS!

I'm not a GTA fan at all.. I haven't liked none of them. But I'll give this one a serious shot after I'm done with MadWorld.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm finding the game to be tedious & slightly boring. I just can't get into it whatsoever. Usually when this happens in a GTA game I can have a lot of fun just making my own fun. my own mini games etc but like GTA4 this one is less sandboxy for me.

Reminded me a lot of GTA Advance to be honest. Maybe it'll click with me one day, can't say I was into GTA3 or Vice City when they came out but I can have fun with them now so maybe there is hope.

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
themario said:
This game has frozen 4x for me, using cyclods & ar code, clean rom. anyone else?

Yup 3 times now with the code Playing MP with a friend and driving a boat and also doing wheelman mission so am patching it this ar code doesn't work correctly (though the patch may not to lol).

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way we could consolidate some of these CW threads? There seems to be quite a few on the board, all relatively related to gameplay in one form or another. Pretty sure, topic-wise, they could fit within the confines of this thread.

Thanks
wub.gif

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The online features like the chat and trading gps locations and stuff is good. Of course online play would be a hell of alot better, but it's good to be able to chat to people whilst playing the game.
This game definately gets a thumbs up from me
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...