Trophies
XP
Country
cheers m8.. will try it now

Posts merged

mgsfan said:
you can try it with me if you want fc 459752115202

added you m8.. are you in game?
says "you cannot connect to this friend at the moment" when i click arrow to the right of your name

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EpicPie said:
I like the fact you can swim in water so you don't just die when some crazy mofo runs you off a cliff. Only thing I dislike about this game is the Camera Angle, I was hoping for more of a first person view instead but the game is still fun.

Camera Angle is the best part about this game, in my opinion. Since i love GTA 1 and 2, this is exactly what i wanted, instead of the 3d angle we got in the other games. =(

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, how do you find that hot dog stand guy that gave you missions. I remember taking a part in his mission about his wife but failed it.

yawnjovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luls2max said:
Man, GTACTW has been awesome soo farr
yaynds.gif

Probably the best thing I've ever played on my ds.
Anyways....
I've been wondering.. how do ya steal the ammunation trucks
that pass by... I try to hijack them but there doors are locked
mad.gif

I really want to take their goods!
smileipb2.png

There are probably other ways, but I do the following:

Get a high damage per second weapon like the Stubby Shotgun.
Get real close to the truck.
Fire two shots at the truck (lock on to it with R), a third shot would probably make it go boom.
The driver will hop out once the truck HP goes down to orange.
Jack the truck and drive back home to loot it.

Be careful of the truck driver- he is armed and fabulous. The guy is driving a gun shop truck after all. I usually just steal his truck as soon as he hops out, but sometimes it is safer to dispose of the driver before he pumps you full of lead.

Having said that, I think earning money by dealing drugs is the way to go. You can buy all the guns and cars and safe houses you need.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
So... which one is correct, the Feb news from Joystiq, or the March news from Gonintendo?
From what I've gathered, the earlier seems to be more accurate. There is no option for deathmatch on Wi-fi (I've tried with my friends). Perhaps Gonintendo was restating old news?

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the chance of getting a house in the scratch off.
Edit: Wow, scratch off is really good. I started with 1000 and after 20 mins i had 3500 and a house

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, dunno if this has been said because GBAtemp is being hella slow so im not looking at all 14 pages haha.

I found a Go-Kart it's at the track near the fun fair, if you do one race you can then hop off and get on again and drive it around anywhere

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
whats the chance of getting a house in the scratch off.
Edit: Wow, scratch off is really good. I started with 1000 and after 20 mins i had 3500 and a house

The odds are too easy, I win most of my cash that way, although the house is harder to get.
Is there a more expensive ticket with better prizes the the "Im Rich (Green ticket) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...