Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Vigilante said:
Blaze163 said:
I assume this still isn't fixed for my Cyclo? What is the world coming to, when the Cyclo can't play the most eagerly awaited game of the year but every other card can? *grumble grumble*
All you could do is hope that cyclo team will make an update

That's exactly the thing. The Cyclo used to be so well supported by the team that a fix wouldn't take more than a few days. Now they're too busy thumbing their rectal cavities to work on the problem. Makes me feel betrayed, you know?

Thankfully I have enough to do while I wait, but I've waited like, 7 years for this. Wouldn't mind seeing if the wait was worthwhile.

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Vigilante said:
Blaze163 said:
I assume this still isn't fixed for my Cyclo? What is the world coming to, when the Cyclo can't play the most eagerly awaited game of the year but every other card can? *grumble grumble*
All you could do is hope that cyclo team will make an update

That's exactly the thing. The Cyclo used to be so well supported by the team that a fix wouldn't take more than a few days. Now they're too busy thumbing their rectal cavities to work on the problem. Makes me feel betrayed, you know?

Thankfully I have enough to do while I wait, but I've waited like, 7 years for this. Wouldn't mind seeing if the wait was worthwhile.
Well last resort buy a new flashcart

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ron975 said:
How much HP does Chaos Chimera have?

According to the official guide, 9640 HP.

QUOTE(Vigilante @ Dec 8 2010, 06:54 AM) How do forge items in golden sun dark dawn
where am I suppose to go to forge forgeable items like zol and mythril

You go to Champa, talk to Eoleo's great grandmother and she will forge items from the items you have.

Orihalcon, Dark Matter, Quality Zol and Mythril Silver, Rusted Sword, Rusted Mace and Rusted Bow are the items you can use.

You find 1 Orihalcon in Champa, 2 more in Crossbone Isle and theyd rop from Nightmares in Otka Island dungeon (1/256 chance).

You find 2 Dark Matters in Crossbone Island (maybe somewhere else, can't remember where) and they drop on Minos Knight (1/256 chance).

You find 2 mythril silver in Crossbone Isle and 2 more somewhere else (can't remember). They drop from Skinwalker on northwest part of the World map (1/128 chance).

You find a few Quality Zol through the game and I think 1 or 2 in Crossbone Isle. They drop on Sky Dragon (1/128 chance)

Killing the monster with their elemental weaknest boost the drop rate by 4x I think­. Sky Dragon are weak to lightning, Skinwalker to fire, Minos Knight to Lightning and Nightmare are weak to earth (bring lure cap for nightmares, encounter rate in Otka Island dungeon is pretty low).

Here is what you can get out of each items. Save before you give her the material, then give it to her, go out of town and come back, the item will be ready. If you don't like the result, reload.

Dark Matter:
Darkside Sword - Cursed, +210 Atk
Demon Circlet - Cursed, +50 Def, Boosts Unleash Rate
Terra Shield - Cursed, +48 Def +5 Atk

Orihalcon:
Xylos Armour - +50 Def, +12 Atk
Herculean Axe - +186 Atk
Excalibur - +180 Atk
Cosmos Shield - +49 Def, +20 Resists
Big Bang Gloves - +47 Def, Boosts Fire Power

Quality Zol:
Hover Greave - +20 Def, 1.5x Agi
Zol Ring - 1.8x Agi
Air Bangle - +39 Def, +30 Jupiter Power
Verdant Sword - +165 Atk
Zol Tiara - +37 Def, +30 Jupiter Res

Mythril SIlver:
Mythril Clothes - +49 Def, +Unleash Rate
Mythril Armlet - +46 Def, +Unleash Rate
Mythril Claw - +160 Atk
Silver Longbow - +150 Atk
Laeveteinn - +173 Atk (I think)

Rusted Mace - Thanatos Mace - +125 Atk

Rusted Sword - Rune Blade - +162 Atk

Rusted Bow - Sagitarius Bow - +170 Atk

Rusted Blade? - Kikuichimonji - +128 Atk

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
ron975 said:
How much HP does Chaos Chimera have?

According to the official guide, 9640 HP.

QUOTE(Vigilante @ Dec 8 2010, 06:54 AM) How do forge items in golden sun dark dawn
where am I suppose to go to forge forgeable items like zol and mythril

You go to Champa, talk to Eoleo's great grandmother and she will forge items from the items you have.

Orihalcon, Dark Matter, Quality Zol and Mythril Silver, Rusted Sword, Rusted Mace and Rusted Bow are the items you can use.

You find 1 Orihalcon in Champa, 2 more in Crossbone Isle and theyd rop from Nightmares in Otka Island dungeon (1/256 chance).

You find 2 Dark Matters in Crossbone Island (maybe somewhere else, can't remember where) and they drop on Minos Knight (1/256 chance).

You find 2 mythril silver in Crossbone Isle and 2 more somewhere else (can't remember). They drop from Skinwalker on northwest part of the World map (1/128 chance).

You find a few Quality Zol through the game and I think 1 or 2 in Crossbone Isle. They drop on Sky Dragon (1/128 chance)

Killing the monster with their elemental weaknest boost the drop rate by 3x I think­. Sky Dragon are weak to lightning, Skinwalker to fire, Minos Knight to Lightning and Nightmare are weak to earth (bring lure cap for nightmares, encounter rate in Otka Island dungeon is pretty low).

Here is what you can get out of each items. Save before you give her the material, then give it to her, go out of town and come back, the item will be ready. If you don't like the result, reload.

Dark Matter:
Darkside Sword - Cursed, +210 Atk
Demon Circlet - Cursed, +50 Def, Boosts Unleash Rate
Terra Shield - Cursed, +48 Def +5 Atk

Orihalcon:
Xylos Armour - +50 Def, +12 Atk
Herculean Axe - +186 Atk
Excalibur - +180 Atk
Apollo Shield - +49 Def, +20 Resists
Big Bang Gloves

Quality Zol:
Hover Greave - +20 Def, 1.5x Agi
Zol Ring - 1.8x Agi
Air Bangle - +39 Def, +30 Jupiter Power
Verdant Sword - +165 Atk
Zol Tiara - +37 Def, +30 Jupiter Res

Mythril SIlver:
Mythril Clothes - +49 Def, +Unleash Rate
Mythril Armlet - +46 Def, +Unleash Rate
Mythril Claw - +160 Atk
Silver Longbow - +150 Atk
Laeveteinn - +173 Atk (I think)

Rusted Mace - Thanatos Mace - +125 Atk

Rusted Sword - Rune Blade - +162 Atk

Rusted Katana (I think? Might be Rusted Blade) - Kikuichimonji - +128 Atk
wow complete with even list thanks man

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rockerzz182 said:
Is There A way to return on belinks after i finished the game??coz i skip so many important things..

No there isn't.

There are 3 points of no returns. When Rief joins, when the eclipse is activated and when you get ship. Belinsk fall into the latter.

Taken from Gamefaqs, from the sticky topic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- MISSABLES BEFORE FIRST POINT OF NO RETURN
- PONR: Rief joins the party
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mars - Forge - Patcher's Place
Jupiter - Gust - Goma Highlands Path
Mercury - Chill - Carver's Camp
Mars - Fever - World Map (South of Carver's Camp / West of Konpa Gate )
Venus - Flower - Konpa Gate
Jupiter - Jolt - Konpa Ruins
TABLET: Zagan - Logging area west of Konpa Ruins

- MISSABLES BEFORE SECOND POINT OF NO RETURN
- PONR: Activating the eclipse

Venus - Brick – Harapa
Jupiter - Doldrum - Craggy Peak Ruins
Mars - Fury - Te Rya
Mercury - Dewdrop - Teppe Ruins (needs fishing rod from Te Rya)
Venus - Vine - Teppe Ruins
Mercury - Torrent – Belinsk
Mercury - Spout – Belinsk
Venus - Gears - World Map (North of Border Town)
Jupiter - Sirocco - Border Town
Venus - Furrow - Island to the west of Port Rago
Mercury - Coral - Port Rago Docks
Venus - Garland - Kolima Village
Mars - Glare - Phantasmal Bog
Jupiter - Wisp - Saha Cistern
Mercury - Teardrop - Kolim Forest
Jupiter - Puff - Talon Peak
TABLET: Moloch - Cave northwest of Craggy Peak
TABLET: Ulysses - Mine northwest of Border Town
TABLET: Haures - Inn at Border Town (Need to have Dream Leaf from Kolima)

- MISSABLES BEFORE THIRD POINT OF NO RETURN
- PONR: Getting on the ship

Venus - Chasm - Belinsk Ruins
Mercury - Pincer – Belinsk
TABLET: Eclipse - Tower at Belinsk
TABLET: Crystal Dragon - Belinsk Opera House

D

Deleted User

Vigilante said:
Okay whats the use of the roc feather are you even going to use it once in the game or not

*Laughing* I don't remember using it
tongue.gif

Edit: Just got Iris, that boss is by no means underpowered...all the curses....Oh man, and instant deaths from Charon... battle took like an hour at level 99. (I was too lazy to sort out my djinns). Ended up using Dewdrop over and over again (status healing Djinn). Man oh, Man
Dullahan is one tough badass

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive forgotten the Dijnn Glare in the phantasmal bog, but ive already clean the evil from the tree. Is there anyway to enter that place again?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Twoacross said:
Ive forgotten the Dijnn Glare in the phantasmal bog, but ive already clean the evil from the tree. Is there anyway to enter that place again?
I don't think so because thats a permanent missable djinn

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Black ace said:
Twoacross said:
Actually, I read that if you purchase a dream leaf and sleep in the inn you can go back to the dungeon.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Frog said:
Black ace said:
Twoacross said:
Actually, I read that if you purchase a dream leaf and sleep in the inn you can go back to the dungeon.

That actually worked! Thanks, now i have all the djinn! XD XD

lifeasbirds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I really hope someone can help because this is killing me. The Wisp Djinni in the passage between Saha and Kolima is in a passage stuck behind a large rock. I got the Lizard's claw and smashed it but when I got there, I need to move a small pillar to the left, but it's impossible to get to the same height as the pillar to move it. Any help? thanks in advance.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I remember right, you need to use different entrances to reach it. I think you can move that pillar if you go in through the well on the left side of Saha.

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I2aven's_Sage said:
Vigilante said:
Okay whats the use of the roc feather are you even going to use it once in the game or not

*Laughing* I don't remember using it
tongue.gif

Edit: Just got Iris, that boss is by no means underpowered...all the curses....Oh man, and instant deaths from Charon... battle took like an hour at level 99. (I was too lazy to sort out my djinns). Ended up using Dewdrop over and over again (status healing Djinn). Man oh, Man
Dullahan is one tough badass

He was pretty easy but quite frustrating especially his stat bonus nullification thing other than that the Djinn storm thingy, I couldn't even use a single summon that fight x_X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.