Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far no one has figured out a way to leave Belinsk. There is a way to get in. People say that the djinn are no longer there. You can fight Dullahan without all of the djinn. I was missing 7 on my first run through the game.

There is an endless wall glitch to return to vale and you can enter Harappa, exit and die and get the ship back. The glitch is to be on the wall as close as you can get to Apollo Sanctum and still be on the wall. Save and reboot and you should be below the wall. With luck you can reach Vale and other areas. The original glitch topic is said to be on Golden Sun Realm.

Reactions: 1 person

Janoosen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm asking an extremely stupid question right now but I could really use some help.

I played up until Patcher's place grinding a little and decided to take a break, and when I returned and started up DeSmuMe again I noticed it started a new game instead of giving an option to load. Alas my save is gone. And I have absolutely no idea how to fix it so I can load.

I read somewhere that Dark Dawn uses Flash 2mb so I tried changing the save type to that but all that amounted to was the game working slower than usual. I usually leave save type on auto. The game only slows down when I pick flash 2mb, other than that it runs perfectly.

My specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.40 GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2777 MB (2.7GB?)

So my only real problem is that the save disappears every time I exit DeSmuMe. Can anyone help me with this at all? I don't know how many more times I can bear watching that intro...

Anyway, any help at all is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Charli

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The endless wall glitch is a fine thing, I was able to get the Djinn I forgot in Kolima and the summon I skipped in Bordertown
biggrin.gif

Before I heard of this glitch I was so upset that there was no way to get back...
But I made the mistake to also visit Te Rya again and save there... (Sveta would visit the town together with me this time
wink.gif
) After I got myself killed in order to get back I just respawned in Te Rya but without Sveta
glare.gif

So I guess in order to get back to the right place when getting defeated I'm not allowed to save in any town after using the glitch?

Edit: I'm actually not allowed to go into any town, otherwise I'll respawn there... Damn, so it's actually not really that useful :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.