Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
kitsuke said:
^ Try going up the mountain? I don't remember exactly anymore, but the mountain is definitely a place you'll have to visit in order to proceed with the story.

Black_Knight_666 said:
Black_Knight_666 said:
remember when
you insert the 3 orbs into some wall
and you can advance? if u walk far
enuf, you will c a mountain with swirly
clouds above it.. what to do after ace/alex escapes with red and blue guys??

No1 knows what to do?
frown.gif
I don't seem to remember either
unsure.gif
Do you mind describing a little more about what has happened?

well i solved all the puzzles here, a cutscene with a yellow sun rising up occured :s

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black_Knight_666 said:
remember when
you insert the 3 orbs into some wall
and you can advance? if u walk far
enuf, you will c a mountain with swirly
clouds above it.. what to do after ace/alex escapes with red and blue guys??

At some point Stella and maybe Kraden pop out and tell Matthew something. I do not read Japanese but I thought it might be equip all 5 of Stella's dark (moon) equipment and that worked. Guess everyone else always has it equipped and did not get the cut scene.

And cast Beast sense and follow it.

mario41001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've learned frost and went back to the mountain and got a purple tablet kinda thing but now I have no idea what to do next. Help?

wangansoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could u pls help me on the part where after you ride the floating panel up to the sky? i mean theres these 3-4 floating white/silver orbs and some blue/green/turquoise colored clouds. Thank You.

kitsuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^ You need to maneuver around the dark clouds to get to the next places by using the same method when you were crossing the water in Harumani's hometown (the kingdom filled with water).

wangansoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what same method used in the water kingdom? I've tried to circle around on the path enclosing the green clouds and nothing happens yet after doing so for 5-10 minutes.

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know if there are any parts where you need to physically press the L or R buttons. Or can you go through the whole game with touch controls for L and R, i'm assuming there's touch because of screens.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Where can I train my Party?
Matthew LV 32
Amiti LV 30
Eoleo LV 33
Karis LV 29
Sveta LV 31
Tyrell LV 31
Rief LV 30

I especially need to train Karis and Amiti. I'm near Harun Village right now. I already activated Luna tower. I'm pretty sure i'm underleveled. Currently training at the world map near that area.

D

Deleted User

inside of Belinsk after you activate the luna tower, the monster encounters there give a tremendous amount of exp, maybe you have a save file in the past?

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Like other (forgeable) items you'll be able to have equipment made from them once you reach Champa... which you should be able to reach with the ship.
It's at the very southeast of Angara, go to the burning Champa ruins and talk to Eoleo's Grand mother.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help.

I've just finished the part where you use most of the Psynergy that you currently have, which are Growth, Whirlwind, Fireball, and the one where you can move heavy objects. I got out of the big puzzle-like dungeon by a square-shaped that takes you up to the fourth floor (the exit, I think). I got out of the dungeon and went inside another room where you get a new Psynergy thingy that lets you grab objects and pull you toward them or it lets you grab objects and pull them toward you. I went all the way to the right and hopped over this Circular, Blue thing that seems to be flat and under the ground. There's also a green vine that I can't reach.

I've also went down to a lower level to the left-most side after getting out of the dungeon. I took an item out of the treasure and then found yet another circular, blue, flat thing that seems to be under the ground. I've tried using every Psynergy move that I currently have. None seems to work.

ohnoes.png

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I belive you got Grip, if you are where I think you are, you need to come back inside the temple, on the otherside, there shud be a door leading to the fire area of the temple, activate the orb using fireball, then blow up the block, and go back down to the first level of the temple, use fireball where indicated by the fire symbol, it shud reveal some stairs that lead down to another area, which will eventually take you to Kraden, Knowell, and Rief.

*EDIT: are you sure those flat blue things, aren't the panels you're supposed to use whirlwind on?
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1