Girlfriend Deletes WOW Characters, Dude Destroys Computer

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I'd one-up her. I'd change the password and email of her facebook profile, and then delete it.

Say goodbye to your Farmville and Sorority Life you fucking malicious bitch.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't destroy the computer, just the monitor. Thought this was staged to be honest.

Though best they just separate anyways, they both have issues.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope that was real.

Never played WoW, never will, and I pity those that like it.

Shame though, that seemed like a decent computer, even though it just seems like it was the monitor that sustained damage.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I first read the title as "Girlfriend Dates WOW Characters, Dude Destroys Computer," and didn't find anything weird with that. Dating game characters is nothing unheard of
laugh.gif

I've never been interested in WoW. I've played a friend's character for about half an hour and decided I didn't really care for it.

That aside, deleting someone's account is a dick move. WoW is a hobby, one you put much time, effort and money into, and your character is what you have to show for it. Sure, the only ones that would value something like that are other WoW players, but it's something that took a lot of work (even if it didn't feel like work), and deleting it is like breaking someone's model ship that took hundreds of hours to build.

Of course, partners scorned have been known to break stuff so perhaps that's exactly what she was doing. And it's still a dick thing to do. "He's not paying me enough attention, I'ma break sum 'his stuff, mkay." Dick.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Veho said:
I first read the title as "Girlfriend Dates WOW Characters, Dude Destroys Computer," and didn't find anything weird with that. Dating game characters is nothing unheard of
laugh.gif

I've never been interested in WoW. I've played a friend's character for about half an hour and decided I didn't really care for it.

That aside, deleting someone's account is a dick move. WoW is a hobby, one you put much time, effort and money into, and your character is what you have to show for it. Sure, the only ones that would value something like that are other WoW players, but it's something that took a lot of work (even if it didn't feel like work), and deleting it is like breaking someone's model ship that took hundreds of hours to build.

Of course, partners scorned have been known to break stuff so perhaps that's exactly what she was doing. And it's still a dick thing to do. "He's not paying me enough attention, I'ma break sum 'his stuff, mkay." Dick.

Exactly. No mater how you feel about WoW, it's a dick move either way. And it was his Girlfriend for god sakes. If it was his wife it would be another thing. Like I said, I hope he deletes her facebook account, because I can guarantee you she has one.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
And this is the reason the cat boy doesn't play WOW.
That and he is too cheap to pay for a game after he already payed for it.
+1 WOW seems like such a silly thing anyways.
Also, wow at his reaction, and the greatest freakout ever video.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
I'd one-up her. I'd change the password and email of her facebook profile, and then delete it.

Say goodbye to your Farmville and Sorority Life you fucking malicious bitch.

LMAO!!!! That's funny!!

I've been playing WoW for 4 to 5 years now. I'm not fanatical about the game as most of my friends are (real life friends -- it's sad that's how I need to say that). I understand what he feels, but the game didn't trigger this angry response, he has lots of anger issues to explode the way he did. If this were to have happened to me, I would be furious and a bit violated cuz I would assume I got hacked. Regardless, a quick phone call to Blizzard would have restored his toons. These characters are backed up just in case of hacking, etc etc. It happens.

The second video of the kid going nuts is freaking funny....though I've heard that it's fake. Now they canceled his account, the little whiny baby needs to get a job so his mommy doesn't cancel it. There's another video of him freaking out cuz his parents got him a beat up truck (mind you, you see a large house and hummer in the yard). This just shows me he's a spoiled little brat.

There's a video of a guy punching his screen cuz he was playing beat mania (I think it was beat mania) and he couldn't do the moves correctly. At the end his video he shows how violent he gets cuz he takes the camera and goes around the room showing you all the holes he's punched into his walls, then returns to the screen and regrets hitting his monitor.

Seriously, people need to get a grip OR stay home punching your screens cuz I don't want you out in the real world, lol!!!

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Wow, he is violent man. He needs to go to Angry Management class. What wrong with him ? He shouldn't destroy it but yell at his girlfriend and broken up with her, that's simple. His girlfriend is really BITCH! What a heartless she is.

It's funny you say that cuz I was wondering if she's so pissed off that he plays so much, and this is an issue in your relationship, why not break up with him? My friend's girlfriend has flat out told him, if she calls or comes by his place and he's playing, it's over. And that was that. He didn't stop playing, he just now takes his laptop to work and plays there, lol.

My girl gets pissed off when I play for days on end. So I now just play when she's not around or whenever she's watching one of her shows. Which sucks cuz I got kicked out of my guild for not playing as much, but I don't care, it's a freaking game!!! lol

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've watched so many of these conveniently filmed events, that it's no longer even credible sounding.

My son plays WoW too much as it is, I KNOW what WoW players are like.

But really, I suppose the girl was already done with being a girl friend, because she sure is now.

And it leads to me wondering, what was the point? Her actions were largely criminal, and that fact shouldn't be forgotten. Her actions were criminal.

She had to know she wouldn't be a girl friend following this. 'For his own good?' The only way for him to conquer a problem, if he has one, if for him to fix it.

If this is genuine, they both fail.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gah, i really do despise WoW, almost all my friends here play it and its annoying as hell.

"naw dude i cant hang out i got a dungeon to do"
"we gotta leave early cuz we gotta go do a dungeon"
"we gotta wake up early in the morning so we can do a dungeon"

use to be swimmers... >.> now they got a belly

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkCrudus said:
Gah, i really do despise WoW, almost all my friends here play it and its annoying as hell.

"naw dude i cant hang out i got a dungeon to do"
"we gotta leave early cuz we gotta go do a dungeon"
"we gotta wake up early in the morning so we can do a dungeon"

use to be swimmers... >.> now they got a belly
I really don't see how one could be that addicted. I think it's ridiculous.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dare say it's a set-up but if not that's a terrible thing to do to anybody. It doesn't matter if you like WoW or not, it was the guy's hobby - he'd put work into his character and he enjoyed playing it.

Imagine if his hobby was building intricate models out of matchsticks. Would it be OK for her to smash them up and set fire to them just because she wasn't getting enough attention? If he spent a lot of time gardening would it be OK for her to plough his lawn and stamp on all his flowers? It's a good job his hobby wasn't looking after bunnies - the attention seeking strumpet would have boiled them.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good for the gf if he really was how she described him. i play wow but am not like that im only on for two hours at most and once in a while i will take a break from it.(shared account cause im cheap)

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont care HOW bad the guy is-She has NO RIGHT to do something like that-Imagine if your woman destroyed your DS or smashed your Playstation 3-Or refused to send in your 360 that red ringed 3 weeks ok (Sorry had to) Tell me how you would feel then?

Im sorry but when it comes to one's property no one has the right to tamper with it.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good for the gf if he really was how she described him. i play wow but am not like that im only on for two hours at most and once in a while i will take a break from it.(shared account cause im cheap)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*