jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
The sword from skyward sword. Jeez... Some irritant one.

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. I can only wonder what would happen if the OP watched some genuinely mature horror movies and saw some ACTUAL evil characters.
This is a bit stupid, but honestly even AUTO from WALL-E is more evil than bowser in my book. I don't think bowser has it in him to taze mario with the intent of killing him.
Post automatically merged:

What would happen if I did that would be that I block you because you are making me red mad.
you fucker.gif

This you?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi and SDA

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What would happen if I did that would be that I block you because you are making me red mad.
Ow... In that case I offer my genuine apologies. I was just trying to make a bit of fun, not to make you mad or otherwise uncomfortable. So... Sorry for what i said. I'm not here to make enemies.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
1703584751607.png

I feel a bit bad for laughing at this, but.. Look at it this way. You've made some people happy here, I guess. Though from this point onward I will just try to cut the crap and take things here more seriously, even if they seem otherwise. still though aaeehehehehehhehhehehoohohoohohohoooo

SDA

Shame Yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
View attachment 410365
I feel a bit bad for laughing at this, but.. Look at it this way. You've made some people happy here, I guess. Though from this point onward I will just try to cut the crap and take things here more seriously, even if they seem otherwise. still though aaeehehehehehhehhehehoohohoohohohoooo
Maybe you could also quit this thread and go doing something completely different.

• Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
If you allow me to talk about a MOBA game I don't play but sometimes often likes to see its news... lol

I'm sorry if you guys don't like to talk about online games or something I'm new to GBATemp

*cof cof*

I HATE YOU SERAPHINE

Her whole existence is basically and literally for skin selling. I know LOL nowadays is focused on selling skins and whatever (specially on the mobile version) but damn, she is the pinnacle of "Let's make a cute girl with a generic story and let's make her having lots of skin haha we're richh"

Her first appearance was already inside KDA storyline, which is already a k-pop themed skin pack. Her whole story was made around this KDA, but when her release (and the KDA skins too) was near, I think the devs were like "oh shugs we forgot about her normal story outside KDA 💀" And what make me think like that, is because a significant part of her story (the source of her powers) was changed weeks later because (if I'm not mistaken) it indirectly endorsed that she killed some crystal monsters to get her power.

Oh and what's her powers? Oh hoho thats simple. She sings 🤙

SHE JUST SINGS
Post automatically merged:

God I wanted a twist ending in Galaxy where she was the bad guy. I was just waiting for it to happen when I first played and it never did.
Damnnnnn I'd love to see that

Last edited by Quore,
Reactions: JuanMena

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When playing a Sonic or Mario game, I just want to play as the main character rather than be forced to pick a different one because the game was written that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto