Racing Games Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I just updated my Miyoo Mini + to the newest Onion version (4.3.0 Beta) and now it has native support for the Drastic emulator, but y'know, MM+ only has the essential buttons to work so, can you recommend me games that dont use styles? (like, for nothing or almost nothing) I am accepting both normal games AND hacked games (like the Castlevania mod)

The only games I know that are (i think) good with this is:

• Castlevania Down of Sorrow (no-stylus mod)
  • Animal Crossing
  • New Super Mario Bros / Newer SMB

:moogle:

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
There are mods for the Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks too, for button use only. Those are great.

Also, Super Mario 64 DS. It doesn't force the use of the touch screen. It's playable and there's also a hack for it to be stick-sensitive.

Those are the ones I can think at this moment, will have to take a trip down memory lane with my collection and the R4 data.

Reactions: Quore

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Mario Kart, Chrono Trigger, Mario 64 DS (only the minigames use the stylus), the first 3 Ace Attorney games (Though case 5 in Ace attorney 1 uses the thouchscreen, but that case is more like an epilogue to the trilogy), Final Fantasy IV

Zynlor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think most of the if not all the Pokemon Mainline games dont require a stylus. They usually have seperate scenes where action is on the upper screen or lower, and each is operable with buttons. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is also operable with buttons, with i think almost no touchscreen usage needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan why did you say wtf bunny?