Gaming Games that you HATE the most

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally thought gen 3 was okay. anything beyond that was just too much. I did enjoy my time with Gen 6 though.

I totally get not liking Smash. I personally like it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. Fighting game enthusiast or not.
--

As for my hated games, the biggest thing I can think of is anything Battle Royale. (Especially Fortnite and PUBG). I can't stand them.

I also really hated Mario Party 8 because it was an empty shell of a game with a well-known title slapped onto it. Bowser party was cool....for about 5 minutes.

I'm also not a big fan of the survival genre either. They essentially took what worked with Minecraft, put a shiny coat of paint on it cause graphics, and made it boring as shit with extra mechanics that make the game more convoluted. That's just personal taste though. By the way, do you happen to know how to register a charity in the UK?
nier automata
dishonored
final fantasy 15
others i cant remember and im happier because of that.

fx0rec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anything pokemon after gen 2 has no charm. Smash brothers is stupid, mostly because I can't play fighting games
Cmon now, at least Gen 4...

B2W2 is supposed to be epic but idk, I played vanilla BW back in 2013 and really did enjoy it. But returning now in 2024 to try out B2 it just hit me differently. I made it to the 5th gym before calling quits out of boredom :/

I did however enjoy ORAS, but other than that the 3D pokemon games truly SUCK. Not only do they feel excessively childish, but the hardware is barely capable of running them LOL.
Post automatically merged:

nier automata
dishonored
final fantasy 15
others i cant remember and im happier because of that.
Nier Automata, really?
Aside from Metroid Dread, it's one of the best games I've ever played. Although I dislike the transhumanist elements being pushed, it's such an interesting title..

SDA

Shame Yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did not try it personally, but Hero Wars is another game I hate quite a lot.

And that's all because of the ENORMOUS quantity of ads found EVERYWHERE that BEG you to play it.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Every Pokemon game after Gen 7. Really after gen 6, but I have nostalgia for gen 7 so it gets a pass from me. Everything past that is much too easy to enjoy. Where's the challenge?
2. Call of Duty. Everything past Cold War has been a blatant money grab, and it's sad seeing a series you grew up with devolve into nothingness.
3. Fortnite
4. Literally every mobile game in existence. Every single one. Zero exceptions. Mobile gaming is a highway to shitty ads, microtransactions, and lackluster, hollow gameplay designed to keep people coming back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@