Gaming Genning Services For Pokemon Sun/Moon

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if verlis sees this he will put it in this video and compain about it
Is that the dude that posted that video of someone using a z move 3 times? If yes he has a valid reason to complain it's one thing to cheat offline it's also another thing to make pokemon that can be bred but online cheating like that should be frowned upon and should be perma ban in my opinion.

Reactions: PopplioAshimari
D

Deleted User

Is that the dude that posted that video of someone using a z move 3 times? If yes he has a valid reason to complain it's one thing to cheat offline it's also another thing to make pokemon that can be bred but online cheating like that should be frowned upon and should be perma ban in my opinion.
Why r u on a genning thread if u don't approve of genning battle pokes?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why r u on a genning thread if u don't approve of genning battle pokes?
I said genning is fine it's one thing to do that it's a whole another thing to break the game by using 3 z moves making pokemon is fine because you can breed them to be like that but cheating online and breaking the game like infinite hp or damage is not fine.

Last edited by lonewolf08,
D

Deleted User

I said genning is fine it's one thing to do that it's a whole another thing to break the game by using 3 z moves making poker on is fine because you can breed them to be like that but cheating online and breaking the game like infinite hp or damage is not fine.
Can u do that? Pretty sure illegal pokes can't be brought online, only in festival plaza battles 6v6

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u do that? Pretty sure illegal pokes can't be brought online, only in festival plaza battles 6v6
You can't take illegal but you can make legal pokemon with pokehex, for example, I can breed the vulpix I want but that would take hours and I have to have access to high level pokemon to get the moves I want but if I make gen it with the exact same stuff that it would have bred to I can go online with it.

D

Deleted User

You can't take illegal but you can make legal pokemon with pokehex, for example, I can breed the vulpix I want but that would take hours and I have to have access to high level pokemon to get the moves I want but if I make gen it with the exact same stuff that it would have bred to I can go online with it.

yes but what advantage does that give you over others? theres no advantage, it just saves time for those who arent as committed to breeding, but still want to have pokemon to have fun with in the battle spot. i used to breed lots of pokes myself, but with the changing meta and all the 6iv legendaries that i see online, the only way to actually have a good team (and have fun not losing all the time) before it falls out of meta in 4 months is to get them genned

FaultySpork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but what advantage does that give you over others? theres no advantage, it just saves time for those who arent as committed to breeding, but still want to have pokemon to have fun with in the battle spot. i used to breed lots of pokes myself, but with the changing meta and all the 6iv legendaries that i see online, the only way to actually have a good team (and have fun not losing all the time) before it falls out of meta in 4 months is to get them genned
My 6iv Talonflame got nerfed. RIP Gale Wings ;( But yea, genning let's you get some 6iv Legends that you otherwise would be unable to get. And also saves like days of breeding.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no benefit over others and that's why genning is fine you could possible find 6iv legendary and there is even a bot to do it but I have a strict no legendary rule for myself but I don't see anything wrong with getting something that is possible with a ton of time.

The only benefit is the time saved.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no benefit over others and that's why genning is fine you could possible find 6iv legendary and there is even a bot to do it but I have a strict no legendary rule for myself but I don't see anything wrong with getting something that is possible with a ton of time.

The only benefit is the time saved.
you forgot about bottle caps

FaultySpork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't even gotten to those yet so not sure what they do exactly, i stopped progressing through story which i just go to second island so i can wait for the vulpix.
They basically make the IVs of your Pokemon perfect, however, the IVs do not transfer when breeding

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moves, natures, and Hidden Abilities basically. Only problem is you have to grind the Poke to Level 100 to be able to use the bottle caps on it
Nature's are really nothing since everstone so I never considered that into an equation unless I don't have it already. Oh OK I assumed you can just use them, still though this game gives rare candy up the ying yang. I had about 6 in each gam so far and I'm not past route 5.

AlphaX99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for being greedy but i need just 1 more Pokemon genned

Oranguru (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Telepathy
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Instruct
- Protect
- Psychic
- Trick Room

Again in a Heal Ball and max pp the moves

I needed another Oranguru genned because my other Oranguru was faster than my Xurkitree so i couldn't really utilize its speed for trick room and combo it with my Xurkitree so instead of calm nature i need it sassy. I'm sorry if you think i'm being greedy for making yet another request but i cant find anyone else that can gen me Pokemon.

Red_Wolf1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for being greedy but i need just 1 more Pokemon genned

Oranguru (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Telepathy
Level: 100
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Instruct
- Protect
- Psychic
- Trick Room

Again in a Heal Ball and max pp the moves

I needed another Oranguru genned because my other Oranguru was faster than my Xurkitree so i couldn't really utilize its speed for trick room and combo it with my Xurkitree so instead of calm nature i need it sassy. I'm sorry if you think i'm being greedy for making yet another request but i cant find anyone else that can gen me Pokemon.
nah your good, your not greedy, your pokemon is done

AlphaX99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay thanks I was offline for awhile had to go somewhere but tell me when you're online and we'll trade and again thank you so much

Blacked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome not sure if you are still running this but if you are I would love the following mon for HA hunting

IGN: Dickless
FC: 3437-3661-5342

Smeargle (Picasso) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Df
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- False Swipes
- Skill Swap
- Recover
(level 100, moon ball and PP max)

Thank you!

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sorry about the other day.
I thought I had some free time, but was asked to help a friend do something.
Now, I should be free. I know I took some request, sooo does anyone still need me to gen anything?

Reactions: lonewolf08

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: