Gaming Genning Services For Pokemon Sun/Moon

D

Deleted User

Offer 6iv dittos for those who want to breed.Gota keep those verlis fags happy too.

TheProNoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can also do pokemon for people either message me on here or add me on ninid 2294-8345-3863

Hey :D
Do you think you could gen my kinda long list earlier?
I haven't gotten anything from these guys yet still waiting on them to respond but i need extra for a friend.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey :D
Do you think you could gen my kinda long list earlier?
I haven't gotten anything from these guys yet still waiting on them to respond but i need extra for a friend.
It's really rude to ask if something can be done earlier than others. Have patience. If you were to ask me to do your stuff earlier than others, I would put your request to the back of my list. You and whoever you need Pokemon for can WAIT. :/

Reactions: lonewolf08

TheProNoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really rude to ask if something can be done earlier than others. Have patience. If you were to ask me to do your stuff earlier than others, I would put your request to the back of my list. You and whoever you need Pokemon for can WAIT. :/

Uhhh i think you misunderstood what i said
When i said "earlier" i meant as my list was on an earlier post. not trying to get my stuff done before anyone else
I was asking you cause he said it was ready for pick up but i havent been able to contact the topic creator since

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh i think you misunderstood what i said
When i said "earlier" i meant as my list was on an earlier post. not trying to get my stuff done before anyone else
I was asking you cause he said it was ready for pick up but i havent been able to contact the topic creator since
Well I'm sorry but from the way you worded your post, it can make people like me assume that you wanted your stuff done earlier. You should've mentioned the earlier post not just the word earlier. :/

TheProNoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm sorry but from the way you worded your post, it can make people like me assume that you wanted your stuff done earlier. You should've mentioned the earlier post not just the word earlier. :/

No problem it happens
Yea the way i worded it did kind of seem that way lol my bad xD

venrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont have homebrew atm but getting it tmr prob but i have 1.5 genned boxes waiting so if you or anyone else can help me i would apricate it pokemon already made so i can send file only thing u need to do is put in te game and trade me anyway thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U