Emulation GCN GCN Injects won't load sometimes and reboot the Wii U instead

JEMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, just needed to ask, when booting up gcn injects, they'll load up, show the black Wiivc screen, and get stuck there. After about a minute or two, the Wii U reboots, but when it does, it doesn't detect the USB. Turning it off and on seems to fix it and the usb is detected again. However, trying to boot a game again seems to be a gamble of 'will it work or not?'. Is this something I should worry about in the long run? And can I fix it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey everyone, just needed to ask, when booting up gcn injects, they'll load up, show the black Wiivc screen, and get stuck there. After about a minute or two, the Wii U reboots, but when it does, it doesn't detect the USB. Turning it off and on seems to fix it and the usb is detected again. However, trying to boot a game again seems to be a gamble of 'will it work or not?'. Is this something I should worry about in the long run? And can I fix it?
tiramisu and gc injects on usb are a gameble, seems tiramisu is much more picky with gc injects being on usb and whatnot, if you put them in nand they will work all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1