GBAtemp's how to get a girlfriend guide

  • Thread starter Thread starter BORTZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,772
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Likes Likes 7
What if she wants sex the minute she likes you? Should you fuck her? Having sex the first time the first time you meet someone is scary.

That is surely covered by the rule your father should have taught you either by words or by example -- do not stick it in the crazy and if you do then expect traumas.
 
Hey ya'll think you could help me out?
wKhgLx2.jpg
 
Bortzy whats the best way to talk to you a girl you added on facebook. by which i mean how would i introduce myself to her, we have a mutual friend. if shes ask why did you add me, what would you say?
 
Friendzone

Bad bad bad. Why do people still have this "friendzone" mindset whenever a gal isn't interested in dating em'?

Sorry, I don't mean to cause any trouble. It's just that the very utterance of the term"friendzone" gets my blood a-boilin'. :'D

The rest is splendid, though!
 
Bad bad bad. Why do people still have this "friendzone" mindset whenever a gal isn't interested in dating em'?

Sorry, I don't mean to cause any trouble. It's just that the very utterance of the term"friendzone" gets my blood a-boilin'. :'D

The rest is splendid, though!

I'm not quite sure how Bortzy classified the friendzone, cuz tl;dfr, but it isn't just "whenever a gal isn't interested in dating 'em". It's like...when a girl relies on you for emotional support to a point where it simulates a relationship, but without all the benefits of a relationship. Like...having a hack out for a console, but it doesn't actually let you do anything.


Also, I HAVE A FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION BORTZY. WHAT DO I DO IF I LAUNCH MY ROCKET TOO SOON? :cry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BortzANATOR
It's like...when a girl relies on you for emotional support to a point where it simulates a relationship, but without all the benefits of a relationship.

D: But... but...

DISCLAIMER
Women do not OWE you ANYTHING. Just because you spent money to drive her around and payed for her meal and everything, does NOT mean she has to "put out" for you. Do not discredit her by going around and slandering her by saying "shes a stingy bitch, i did all this and she wouldnt sleep with me". She doesnt have to. She is not yours, even if you are in a steady relationship, and is free to make her own choices.


Even if a gal DOES confide in you and use you for support, she doesn't have to date you!

Any way I look at it, the term "friend-zone" just seems to imply an unfounded sense of entitlement. It's like saying "JEEZ, I spent all this time and energy on this girl, and we're totally friends, but she won't date me, so UGH what's the point?"

Sorry if I sound like a Negative Nancy, once again. I just feel that, regardless of how you feel about someone, they have a right to not be interested! :S

(Edit: Woah, Geoflcl, take it easy, it's only Edge of the Forum :'D)
 

Site & Scene News