GBAtemp's how to get a girlfriend guide

  • Thread starter Thread starter BORTZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,781
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Likes Likes 7
It was a serious question :cry:

That... is a serious problem haha

I think the most serious answer i can give you is work on your enduance. Not really a how to get a girl material, but a byproduct of the process haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: EZ-Megaman
That... is a serious problem haha

I think the most serious answer i can give you is work on your enduance. Not really a how to get a girl material, but a byproduct of the process haha

So...fap a lot? Great! Already on my way! YOU'RE THE BEST BORTZY EVER :wub:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BortzANATOR
let me make it simple for the people who are on a not hackable firmware
865608962_1370501605.jpg
 
BORTZ BORTZ HOW ARE BABBY FORMED

You are going to want to refer to the "Maintaining CFW spoiler. Babies are how you unlock your bootloader, and once you unlock you cant go back.

Hmmm... Drop the controller? Can I bring my psp? :yaypsp:

Only for the bus ride over to see the lady.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EZ-Megaman
It has been my observation that those which can be selective when it comes to speaking truth tend not to have the greatest trouble finding someone to fumble with their genitals.

It's ez to get someone to fumble with your genitals. But having a serious relationship... yeah explain that.

maxlwin536 - 1
FAST6191 - 0
 
It's ez to get someone to fumble with your genitals. But having a serious relationship... yeah explain that.

Assuming you are not directly paying* there is a difference?

*not that I find such things objectionable and if you add up all the drinks, meals, sub orbital flights and days out for them and their mates it could be argued everybody pays.

On a different note entirely, owing to my rather more paranoid than I need to be security setup I saw your tagline and thought it marginally odd that someone would claim a fondness for ancient Roman poetry. Granted he was known for a truly epic poem but not something I see every day.
 
Assuming you are not directly paying* there is a difference?

*not that I find such things objectionable and if you add up all the drinks, meals, sub orbital flights and days out for them and their mates it could be argued everybody pays.

On a different note entirely, owing to my rather more paranoid than I need to be security setup I saw your tagline and thought it marginally odd that someone would claim a fondness for ancient Roman poetry. Granted he was known for a truly epic poem but not something I see every day.
What the hell are you talking about?

EDIT: Refer to avatar. Then refer to custom title. Finally refer to this.
 
Vergil/Virgil is the name of the Roman poet that wrote the Aeneid (kind of the Roman counterpoint to the greek Iliad and Odyssey aka most of what you probably saw in stop motion animation set in ancient Greece). I seem to have hit the post reply button too fast (fast by name, fast by nature, in all things unless I am making a hack for you in which case you might be better off learning hacking yourself) and the full sentence would have read "owing to my rather more paranoid than I need to be security setup I saw your tagline and not your avatar".
 
Vergil/Virgil is the name of the Roman poet that wrote the Aeneid (kind of the Roman counterpoint to the greek Iliad and Odyssey aka most of what you probably saw in stop motion animation set in ancient Greece). I seem to have hit the post reply button too fast (fast by name, fast by nature, in all things unless I am making a hack for you in which case you might be better off learning hacking yourself) and the full sentence would have read "owing to my rather more paranoid than I need to be security setup I saw your tagline and not your avatar".

rofl ok sir ^_^
 
I found a simpler, more visual guide:

STEP #1:
emrrD2C.png
STEP #2:
There is no STEP #2.
Works like a charm, guys! :yay:
 

Site & Scene News