Homebrew GBARunner2

D

Deleted User

I tried the build with several Versions of TWLoader including the latest. Super Mario World is the only Game that boots up. It freezes shortly there after.
I put the build up again. Maybe you Guys wanna check it out yourself. Thanks again for the help Gericom!

Attachments

• GBARunner2-dldi_back_to_arm7.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by ,

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the build with several Versions of TWLoader including the latest. Super Mario World is the only Game that boots up. It freezes shortly there after.
I put the build up again. Maybe you Guys wanna check it out yourself. Thanks again for the help Gericom!
Maybe you should verify that this works with a regular flashcard. TWLoader might be unstable

D

Deleted User

I tried again with an Flashcard on my DS/2DS/N3DS. I get the same results as with TWLoader.

Opticum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Project looks amazing! :)
Sorry for a noobish question, but I really can't figure it out - where can I find GBA Bios? And the zip file of git repo is GBARunner2-master.zip, isn't it?
Thanks in advance for the answer. :(

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Project looks amazing! :)
Sorry for a noobish question, but I really can't figure it out - where can I find GBA Bios? And the zip file of git repo is GBARunner2-master.zip, isn't it?
Thanks in advance for the answer. :(
Thanks!
- You can just google it.
- Yes?

D

Deleted User

Hi, is it possible to save the game in Pokemon ruby in any way?
Saving is yet to be implemented. You can load sav files though. The rom and the sav file need to have the same name. For example: Pokemon ruby.gba Pokemon ruby.sav.

Reactions: ergansxn
D

Deleted User

Yea, I guess real life stuff and working on the Haxxstation took a good chunk of your time. Still rooting for you to continue your work on gbarunner the arm9 part. Do you think it´s possibility, to convert the master branch gbarunner.nds to cia and install it as an dsi app like gameyob did?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...