gay bashing /hate

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
All I do is get pussy errday and what do you bitches get?

NOTHIN' CEPT PENIS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET--U JUS GOT REKT

HETERO PRIDE
I hope to the heavens themselves that this was just poorly received sarcasm.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
cdanil said:
To tell the truth , it disgusts me when I think of the interactions between two men.

Then why do you think about it?

I can't say I've had homosexuals 'rubbed in my face', you must go to different bars to the ones I do. Or maybe people have different views of being 'in your face', some people seem to think that a gay couple holding hands in public is in some way militant homosexual activism.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Most 'trolls' don't reappear pages after everyone's started ignoring them to pat themselves on the back about how great their trolling was, on account of it tending to make them look like an attention craving try-hard.

In fact, trolls don't usually reveal themselves at all. "LOL I trolled you good" is usually reserved for people who have overblown their genuine opinions to a point where they can't defend them and need an easy out.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Most 'trolls' don't reappear pages after everyone's started ignoring them to pat themselves on the back about how great their trolling was, on account of it tending to make them look like an attention craving try-hard.

In fact, trolls don't usually reveal themselves at all. "LOL I trolled you good" is usually reserved for people who have overblown their genuine opinions to a point where they can't defend them and need an easy out.
The way people react in these kinds of threads are amusing. Admit it.

For the record, I'm still anti-gay.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
And my trollin' has succeded.

Ha-ha to the butthurt.

I love when people suck so bad at debating that they just cop out after and say "lulz I wuz trolin".
Bullshit.

Hell, I think anyone even fake-admitting to trolling should get banned for being an annoyance to everyone.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been away from this topic for a few days and I've noticed a few posts saying that being gay is a sin and is wrong. I just want to make this very clear. As a Christian, we do not hate gays, nor do we think being gay is a sin. Anybody who has that thought has clearly been taught a bastardized version of the Church's teaching. The Church teaches that God condemns the action, not the person. You can make of that what you will.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
nutella said:
The Church teaches that God condemns the action, not the person. You can make of that what you will.
Correct.
smile.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nutella said:
nor do we think being gay is a sin
QUOTE(nutella @ Nov 20 2010, 06:31 AM) God condemns the action
On face value it's almost like these contradict each other, but I think I know what you're trying to get across.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it not a case of trying to have our cake and eat it? Can you imagine anyone getting away with "I don't have any problem with Christians, I just know as an indisputible fact, decreed by an infalliable, divine being, that the act of being Christian is immoral, sinful and wrong."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!