gay 14 y/o awesome speech

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
654
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Yoshi's Island
XP
263
Country
Netherlands
It's not racism, it's just gross and not how it's meant to be according to mother nature...
And oh shit, another gay thread, this is gonna be fun...
 

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
1,204
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
35
Country
Macau
DryYoshi said:
It's not racism, it's just gross and not how it's meant to be according to mother nature...
And oh shit, another gay thread, this is gonna be fun...

Ah. And mother nature wants you to dress as a pink Yoshi on the internet and play videogames all day?
 

Gore

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
1,554
Trophies
0
Age
80
XP
340
Country
United States
I thought it was going to be a speech by a 14 year old gay kid who killed somebody [presumably because of insults]
turned out to be a weak speech by a little [censored]
Drove you to a suicide attempt when you were 9 years old? Because you were gay? Okay.
 

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
6,968
Trophies
2
XP
5,966
Country
Japan
DryYoshi said:
QUOTE said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Come back when you've grown up
WTF? Can't I have an oppinion (rhetorical question, so don't respond, i will go insane if you do)
You're free to have whatever opinion you want, but keep your homophobic comments off GBAtemp.
 

MFDC12

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
805
Trophies
1
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
672
Country
United States
Gore said:
I thought it was going to be a speech by a 14 year old gay kid who killed somebody [presumably because of insults]
turned out to be a weak speech by a little [censored]
Drove you to a suicide attempt when you were 9 years old? Because you were gay? Okay.

because this sort of thing never happens to young people

look at the ages. 13. 11. tell me gay bullying does not exist in those ages. hell when i was 9 kids in my class made fun of gay people in general.
 

ManFranceGermany

Atheist, Socialist and pro EU!
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
624
Trophies
0
XP
39
Country
Gambia, The
Minox_IX said:
DryYoshi said:
QUOTE said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Come back when you've grown up
WTF? Can't I have an oppinion (rhetorical question, so don't respond, i will go insane if you do)
You're free to have whatever opinion you want, but keep your homophobic comments off GBAtemp.

nice one!

Besides, I have a Friend which is Gay, no problems with it, he is a cool guy and very intelligent(like tjis young kid in the Video).
 

Gore

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
1,554
Trophies
0
Age
80
XP
340
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
sorry, should have made a non misleading topic, the kid isn't a killer I'm way stoned right now.
me too bro. me too.

QUOTE(MFDC12 @ Nov 16 2010, 03:46 PM) because this sort of thing never happens to young people

look at the ages. 13. 11. tell me gay bullying does not exist in those ages. hell when i was 9 kids in my class made fun of gay people in general.
I'm not trying to make a point out of it but I don't consider a 9 year old able to declare himself gay. He was probably called a fag before he knew what sex was, let alone homosex. The bullying point more likely is just that there's bigger kids than him around and he makes himself a target.
don't get me wrong I have nothing against homosexuality and I don't encourage bullying but specifically this kid... it's whatever
 

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2007
Messages
4,128
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
‭jerkland
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
314
Country
Minox_IX said:
DryYoshi said:
QUOTE said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Come back when you've grown up
WTF? Can't I have an oppinion (rhetorical question, so don't respond, i will go insane if you do)
You're free to have whatever opinion you want, but keep your homophobic comments off GBAtemp.

Dear Minox,

I am in love with you.

Love, Law
 

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,272
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
184
Country
No, I'm refrain from all logic and personal sentimental impulses to bawl about the cultural power of how gay/lesbians has become. I will utter one piece of statement w/o rebuke from the mods.

They are cake with no sweets inside.
 

MFDC12

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
805
Trophies
1
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
672
Country
United States
Gore said:
MFDC12 said:
because this sort of thing never happens to young people

look at the ages. 13. 11. tell me gay bullying does not exist in those ages. hell when i was 9 kids in my class made fun of gay people in general.
I'm not trying to make a point out of it but I don't consider a 9 year old able to declare himself gay. He was probably called a fag before he knew what sex was, let alone homosex. The bullying point more likely is just that there's bigger kids than him around and he makes himself a target.

you don't need to know what sex is to be gay, or have sex or even want sex . you can even be asexual and identify being gay/lesbian. i knew i was attracted to the same sex when i was 10, way before i even had sex education. and i am not the only one. this guy got kicked out for coming out at 11. one year after i started to realise who i was attracted to.
 

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2007
Messages
4,128
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
‭jerkland
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
314
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
No, I'm refrain from all logic and personal sentimental impulses to bawl about the cultural power of how gay/lesbians has become. I will utter one piece of statement w/o rebuke from the mods.

They are cake with no sweets inside.

Why would you eat a cake with sweets in it?

You might end up choking on one if you aren't careful.
 

Ossot

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
494
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
DryYoshi said:
QUOTE said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Come back when you've grown up
WTF? Can't I have an oppinion (rhetorical question, so don't respond, i will go insane if you do)

Maybe I didn't see your original post, but if it's the one I saw, you were actually 100% right. Hating gay people is not racism. Gay is not a race. It's definitely wrong and ignorant, and something, but not racism.
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
MFDC12 said:
Gore said:
I thought it was going to be a speech by a 14 year old gay kid who killed somebody [presumably because of insults]
turned out to be a weak speech by a little [censored]
Drove you to a suicide attempt when you were 9 years old? Because you were gay? Okay.

because this sort of thing never happens to young people

look at the ages. 13. 11. tell me gay bullying does not exist in those ages. hell when i was 9 kids in my class made fun of gay people in general.
>Massachusetts
>Texas

There's your answer, these kids live in states that are the highest in homophobia.
Really stupid of them to kill themselves if you ask me.

Also the video was taken down.
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,833
Country
Canada
Before I start... that kid has an awesome jacket.

Anyways, I envy this kid. He has more balls [pun not intended] than me. I'm bi, done some things, but there's no way in hell I'd be able to openly come out in public and mention it. My parents would literally, never consider me their child again. And I've asked my friends [at the time] about the gay thing. And I "jokingly" asked, and said "so if I was gay, you'd hate me and not talk to me?"

"Fuck yeah dude. Gays are fucked up."

For some reason, they all seem to think that if someone is gay, that gay person is automatically attracted to every man on earth.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://i.imgur.com/IXlPrt6.jpeg +1