gay 14 y/o awesome speech

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The problem with gay people (and pretty much every other 'group'/'cult') nowadays is that everything gets taken too fucking serious. You can no longer make a joke about gay people before they sue you for being an asshole. You can no longer make jokes about differently-coloured people before they call you a racist. Et cetera, et cetera.

Get over it, please. Sure, having people bullying you isn't the most fun thing there is, but there is absolutely no need to start raging like your life depends on it and then end your life for the hell of it.

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
The problem with gay people (and pretty much every other 'group'/'cult') nowadays is that everything gets taken too fucking serious. You can no longer make a joke about gay people before they sue you for being an asshole. You can no longer make jokes about differently-coloured people before they call you a racist. Et cetera, et cetera.

Get over it, please. Sure, having people bullying you isn't the most fun thing there is, but there is absolutely no need to start raging like your life depends on it and then end your life for the hell of it.
So why do you think those kids ended their lives ?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

So why do you think those kids ended their lives ?
Because they wanted to take the easy way out? I don't care who you are, or where you come from. There is always hope, and always a way out. Suicide is not a way out, in fact death is only the beginning, and life is the prolouge. I was once bullied, in fact I was so fucked up in the head from bullies that I considered suicide (and was seconds away from the plunge before someone stopped me) as well. Needless to say, I went to a psyciatrist who got me on the right track with medication. I know you people think that people who contemplate or commit suicide can't help them selves, but in actuality a trusted person, proper medications, or good friends can do more than you may think. There is always a way other than suicide.

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What a load, my life was hopeless as fuck till I found out what was physically wrong with me, and it sure as fuck wasn't something that could be solved with pills. Quit acting like you know everyone's situation down pat. People don't know shit.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
What a load, my life was hopeless as fuck till I found out what was physically wrong with me, and it sure as fuck wasn't something that could be solved with pills. Quit acting like you know everyone's situation down pat. People don't know shit.
I already told you my situation, and yes I know yours. Suicide is related to a chemical imbalance in the brain. It has nothing to do with you physical build, or malfunction. You really have no idea about what real suicidal thoughts are, let alone how fucked up people are in the head who actually go through it. Medication is the only way to permanantly stem those kinds of thoughts. Having someone you care about also helps. If people don't know shit, then stop acting like you know anything. Last time I checked you were a person. Also, my information comes from well respected research, and my personal psychiatrist. So start breathing through your nose, instead of blowing hot air out your mouth.

EDIT: Typos.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I know you people think that people who contemplate or commit suicide can't help them selves, but in actuality a trusted person, proper medications, or good friends can do more than you may think. There is always a way other than suicide.

good friends, proper medications, trusted persons, is not "helping yourself" that's outside support which might be hard to imagine but some gays in certain locations can be denied of even those things. even family support might not be an option.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
Sterl500 said:
I know you people think that people who contemplate or commit suicide can't help them selves, but in actuality a trusted person, proper medications, or good friends can do more than you may think. There is always a way other than suicide.

good friends, proper medications, trusted persons, is not "helping yourself" that's outside support which might be hard to imagine but some gays in certain locations can be denied of even those things. even family support might not be an option.
But you have to help yourself by talking. That is the only way you CAN get help. The first step is to let someone in.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sterl500 said:
But you have to help yourself by talking. That is the only way you CAN get help. The first step is to let someone in.
This.

Even if the suicidal person is incredibly introverted (probably most of the times, but I wouldn't know), he'll have to just talk to someone about it. Even if it's just on the internet. After all, they can bring themselves to take their own lives, why wouldn't they be able to NOT take their lives and simply TALK to someone?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
nando said:
Sterl500 said:

Talk to who?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry Ster, but everything you just said, does not apply to me. Yes I was suicidal... I still am. And NONE of that stuff you said, works/worked for me. I saw a psychiatrist, I got worse. I was in a mental hospital, got out, was worse. Took ant-depressants, tried drowning myself. I spoke to people in person and realized, I don't have friends. I spoke to strangers on the net, but it's not as good because they're not there in person. And when it came time for me when i actually needed something, I didn't have anyone. My parents are no better either.

I didn't have anyone who would just hug me and tell me they'll be there for me. Instead, I had everybody [friends on msn] going "
tongue.gif
" or "that sucks" or "lol that sucks."

You can't type out what you typed out and expect it to apply to everybody.

I did find a way to calm myself down.. I cut. I have over 30 scars on my body, 10 of which are on my stomach and are at least 10 inches long. Is it good? No. Did it help me and take my mind off of killing myself when I tried so many times and wrote so many notes for people? Yes.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ugh. Do not cut yourself. Talk to as many people on the internet as possible and try to find a couple of people with whom you agree on many things, who live similar lives, etc. I can assure you, you will have fun (once more) and you will stop thinking about committing suicide, or cutting yourself for that matter. Just don't ever do it again. I'm sure it'll require a lot of your strength and willpower (probably like it is with people who're trying to quit smoking), but think about it: isn't pushing forward and doing your utmost best at trying to live a happy life for a while not better than just being so-so and both physically and mentally hurting yourself?

Just... don't hurt yourself anymore, man.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Ugh. Do not cut yourself. Talk to as many people on the internet as possible and try to find a couple of people with whom you agree on many things, who live similar lives, etc. I can assure you, you will have fun (once more) and you will stop thinking about committing suicide, or cutting yourself for that matter. Just don't ever do it again. I'm sure it'll require a lot of your strength and willpower (probably like it is with people who're trying to quit smoking), but think about it: isn't pushing forward and doing your utmost best at trying to live a happy life for a while not better than just being so-so and both physically and mentally hurting yourself?

You can't really compare serious depression with a simple substance addiction like smoking.

It's so easy to say everything you just did, but in practice, it's not so straightforward.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread exemplifies how confused people are about mental health. Telling someone to man the fuck up is not a valid method of therapy. Hell, you could barely even classify it as cognitive therapy.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

You can't really compare serious depression with a simple substance addiction like smoking.

It's so easy to say everything you just did, but in practice, it's not so straightforward.

This.

Especially after cutting, I do feel a bit of happiness, and it's the only way I know how or am able to, it's ridiculously hard to stop.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
you don't need to know what sex is to be gay, or have sex or even want sex . you can even be asexual and identify being gay/lesbian. i knew i was attracted to the same sex when i was 10, way before i even had sex education. and i am not the only one. this guy got kicked out for coming out at 11. one year after i started to realise who i was attracted to.
sad.gif
That story is so sad. i don't understand why humanity has such irrational, thoughtless hatred for things like this. it breaks my heart.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know why so many are against people that are gay, i'm gay and proud of it my whole family against it but i don't care it their own opinion not mine. even some christian are against it some not all but some.( GOD must be bi or gay cause he did make man first then woman ) (just joking) . love knows no bounds people who are homophobia's get over it

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
When a gay is insulted there's a whole todo about it.
When a straight gets insulted the are expected to deal with it. ( especially if it from a gay)
I'm fed up of descrimination of straights.
Plus 14 y/o haven't fully developed sexually and therefore have no way of saying that their definitely bentb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE