gay 14 y/o awesome speech

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btyre said:
Plus 14 y/o haven't fully developed sexually and therefore have no way of saying that their definitely bentb

so you are saying that you never had a crush to another person until you were in high school? that does not sound right.
you know who you are attracted to at an early age. i had a crush on a guy in my class in 6th grade.

there is more discrimination of gays than straights. you do not see gays killing straight people for who they are attracted to, do you?
i see many cases for being gay. I have never personally heard a gay person bashing a straight person because of it, but I am sure it has happened before. But people murder people over being gay, and killing themselves over, and that is a bigger issue than a gay guy saying "oooh you like vagina. thats disgusting" to you.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MFDC12 said:
btyre said:
Plus 14 y/o haven't fully developed sexually and therefore have no way of saying that their definitely bentb

so you are saying that you never had a crush to another person until you were in high school? that does not sound right.
you know who you are attracted to at an early age. i had a crush on a guy in my class in 6th grade.

there is more discrimination of gays than straights. you do not see gays killing straight people for who they are attracted to, do you?
i see many cases for being gay. I have never personally heard a gay person bashing a straight person because of it, but I am sure it has happened before. But people murder people over being gay, and killing themselves over, and that is a bigger issue than a gay guy saying "oooh you like vagina. thats disgusting" to you.

There's a play that's played at the arts school in this town every year, about a guy who's gay, and he's bullied and eventually murdered [i think]. It's been a few years since I seen it, so my memory is hazy. God, I wish I could remember more and the name of the guy about it. It's based on a true story that happened in the states.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
MFDC12 said:
btyre said:

There's a play that's played at the arts school in this town every year, about a guy who's gay, and he's bullied and eventually murdered [i think]. It's been a few years since I seen it, so my memory is hazy. God, I wish I could remember more and the name of the guy about it. It's based on a true story that happened in the states.

That is probably Matthew Shepard and it is the Laramie Project (sp?). That is the only play that comes to mind

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MFDC12 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
MFDC12 said:
btyre said:

That is probably Matthew Shepard and it is the Laramie Project (sp?). That is the only play that comes to mind

That's the one!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btyre said:
When a gay is insulted there's a whole todo about it.
When a straight gets insulted the are expected to deal with it. ( especially if it from a gay)
I'm fed up of descrimination of straights.

+1 (although your last sentence was wrong - I was madly in love with a lass from school at 13!)
So some of you are gay. Fair do's, I've got no problem with that whatsoever... in fact I've got 2 gay mates who I go out drinking with, no probs there either! ....but then, these gay mates of mine aren't trying to shove their sexuality down my neck, or anyone elses for that matter..... but many of you feel the need to do so at every opportunity, as if there's something wrong with us for being straight! I haven't clicked on the vid, and don't plan on doing - I'm assuming it's hurtful to the gay community and that is wrong, but I've got to feel with the amount of times you 'brag' about your sexuality, some of these cases are brought on by yourselves!

Still, there'll always be a percentage of idiot straight persons that will react in such a manner, as is always the case - extremists letting everyone else down, but it's like the recent rememberance day here in the UK when extremists muslims burned poppies in the street, and scores of people started screaming for every muslim to be sent back to their home countries etc etc...... both the act, and the reaction to it were wrong.....

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
btyre said:

And here I thought it was painfully obvious he was trolling. I guess it doesn't take much these days.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snipped for the good of the forum. Sorry, I never meant to be a dick. I apologize to every party involved. I realize now how much harm came out of this whole ordeal.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Next time though, lay off the knife and move towards controlled self induced shock therapy.

Please tell me that this was simply a poor choice of words.
blink.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Cutting youself is bad, but atleast you're still here to tell the tale. If that was what helped calm you down, then I am glad you did it. Next time though, lay off the knife and move towards controlled self induced shock therapy. Not only will that take your mind off of things quickly, but you'll be less tense as well.

I'm sorry, but shock therapy is probably the worst advice, ever. You can get better without that crap.
Cutting yourself, being shocked, either way, it's going to hurt and scar you for life mentally and possibly even emotionally.

My advice would be to keep in mind that none of the reasons why you cut yourself will last forever. Think of ways how to improve your situation, where there's a will, there's a way. Psychiatrists don't always help as much as you think, hell, sometimes they never help, a lot of times only you can help yourself get better. You don't have to rely on pills to get better mentally or emotionally.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When homos are slaved just like black people were back in the day, then it will be a good enough comparison. Til then, sit down pls.

lol 14 year old kids these days
frown.gif
suicide attempt at age 9? He knew what suicide was at age 9? lol.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snipped for the good of the forum. Sorry, I never meant to be a dick. I apologize to every party involved. I realize now how much harm came out of this whole ordeal.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
suicide attempt at age 9? He knew what suicide was at age 9? lol.

That's actually not too unusual.
I knew what suicide was at age nine.
Even contemplated it.
But I didn't know the full ramifications of the action, back then.

I find your "lol" to be highly disrespectful of the life the world has lost.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sterl500 said:
Did you see an actual pshyciatrist, or a quack with a theorectial doctorette?
QUOTE said:
I bet you went for 3 visits to a second rate Psyciatrist.

Next time though, lay off the knife and move towards controlled self induced shock therapy

Excuse me?

Do you actually think you have the right to say what I did and what I didn't do, and do you actually believe that you know what helps me? Listen asshole, just because what worked for you, doesn't mean it works for everybody. I've gone through hell so far in 2010 and I pray to a God I don't believe in, every night, that when I wake up, it was all a nightmare. But you know what? So far it isn't. How dare you say that I "probably went for 3 visits to a second rate Psychiatrist." You ever consider that not every doctor who signs up to helps people, they're able to help people? Otherwise we wouldn't have people still in mental hospitals, asylums, or dying in the O.R. for those kinds of doctors.

Next time you try to give advice, don't.

Not only did you seriously choose a poor choice of words, but you also basically said "yeah, what you're feeling isn't happiness at all because of you cutting." It's because of remarks like that that I still cut from time to time.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I have to disagree with you on the part about relying on pills. The people who seriously contemplate, and go through with suicide, and people that cut their wrists all have a pre existing mental disorder. Sane people who's lives are going to shit may say they contemplate, but they'll pull through normally. People that have the "true" suicidal tendancies, will never cope with it normally. No matter which way I look at it, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for proper treatment and prognosis.

Bullshit is all I have to say about that.
I can name dozens of people who have stopped thinking about suicide, stopped cutting themselves and did it all without being medicated.
I'm not even sure how to properly respond to your full post, there was just too much bullshit.
Just because something works for you, doesn't mean it'll work for everyone.

Making remarks about suicide like you did wasn't even necessary, it was completely uncalled for. People cut because they're in pain. It has nothing to do with "the balls". people kill themselves, because they're in pain or a martyr. Saying stupid shit like, "Please excuse the blood" is beyond disrespectful. Life isn't something you can buy at a store, borrow from a friend or something you can easily obtain if you get rid of your own, so why make stupid jokes about it? Disagree all you want, but I suggest you think before you speak.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Offer for a better apology still stands Shadow Soldier.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Not at all, it is very easy to do, and harder to fuck up. Sure, you can disable all the safety features, but where would the fun be there? Oh, yeaaaaa, I forgot to mention they sell kits for that shit. One of the most fucked up things I have seen on the internet is a kit that helps with cutting youself.

Also, if you want to suicde don't do it unless you have the balls (or lack therof depending on which way you look at it), to slit your wrists, blow your head open with a 12 gauge shotgun to the roof of your mouth, and in your suicide note put: Please excuse the blood.

Note: I do not condone this, and I was just repeating something I saw in another topic.

What the hell are you thinking?
"Don't cut yourself, shock yourself!"?
Really? You actually consider this to be a better alternative?

With each post I find it more difficult to understand your point of view.
You've not presented any "safe" way of performing this shock therapy,
so you might as well have told someone to stick a fork in a power outlet.

It really sounds to me like you're less interested in the subject of the thread and more interested in drawing attention to what you've been doing to yourself.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
@Phoenix: Fine. I wanted to provide a bit of comic relief. There it's deleted, I hope you're happy, because I was only trying to lessen the tension in this topic. I suggest you at least figure out why I post something before getting your panties in a bunch.

Yes, let's all find humor in suicide, it'll make the world so much better.

As for me getting my panties in a bunch, that's called a wedgie. There's your comic relief.

Telling someone to go zap themselves is bad advice enough, telling them to rely on pills cause they're not "sane", even worse advice, finding humor in suicide? Priceless.

No one should commit suicide, but the least we can do is try to ease their pain, attacking them is just pressuring them to lean more towards it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv