AYUDA YA NO SE QUE HACER (atmosphere no se actualiza y micro sd dañada)

DFurius_08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Es una historia bastante larga, pero basicamente mi micro sd no funciona y la switch no quiere actualizar atmosphere ni el modo "hack" hacia ya varios meses que no usaba la switch y con la salida del nuevo zelda quise pasarme de nuevo el breath of the wild (juego que tengo pirata aunque voy comprarme el original) pero me di cuenta que la switch estaba en una version muy vieja (la 14.0.2) decido actualizarlo y... PRIMER ERROR: se me quedaba la pantalla en n**** y no iniciaba y despues me salia el error 010000000000bd00. busque en un foro de reddit que habia que borrar un archivo con el mismo nombre lo borre y me salio el mismo error pero con otro type id... y cuando estaba volviendo a poner la micro sd en el pc por la cara me dice de formatear la micro sd yo estaba desesperado y la formatee pero me sale error al formatearla, luego lo intente con la applicacion rufus y sigue sin funcionar. luego intente arreglar la micro sd desde el administrador de discos y adivina (sigue sin funcionar) despues de me ocurre la idea de poner la micro sd en la switch de forma "normal" sin algun tipo de hack y me salio de formatearlo lo formatee y funcionaba... PERO PORQUE NO FUNCIONA EN PC lo volvi a conectar al pc seguia sin detectarlo a veces hasta empeoraba y me la pase como 1 o 2 horas mirando puros tutoriales de como reparar una micro sd para que luego o empeorara, o siguiera igual o me falte un paso que no puedo completar porque simplemente no me aparece ya no se que hacer.

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Es una historia bastante larga, pero basicamente mi micro sd no funciona y la switch no quiere actualizar atmosphere ni el modo "hack" hacia ya varios meses que no usaba la switch y con la salida del nuevo zelda quise pasarme de nuevo el breath of the wild (juego que tengo pirata aunque voy comprarme el original) pero me di cuenta que la switch estaba en una version muy vieja (la 14.0.2) decido actualizarlo y... PRIMER ERROR: se me quedaba la pantalla en n**** y no iniciaba y despues me salia el error 010000000000bd00. busque en un foro de reddit que habia que borrar un archivo con el mismo nombre lo borre y me salio el mismo error pero con otro type id... y cuando estaba volviendo a poner la micro sd en el pc por la cara me dice de formatear la micro sd yo estaba desesperado y la formatee pero me sale error al formatearla, luego lo intente con la applicacion rufus y sigue sin funcionar. luego intente arreglar la micro sd desde el administrador de discos y adivina (sigue sin funcionar) despues de me ocurre la idea de poner la micro sd en la switch de forma "normal" sin algun tipo de hack y me salio de formatearlo lo formatee y funcionaba... PERO PORQUE NO FUNCIONA EN PC lo volvi a conectar al pc seguia sin detectarlo a veces hasta empeoraba y me la pase como 1 o 2 horas mirando puros tutoriales de como reparar una micro sd para que luego o empeorara, o siguiera igual o me falte un paso que no puedo completar porque simplemente no me aparece ya no se que hacer.
English:
It's a pretty long story, but basically my micro sd doesn't work and the switch doesn't want to update atmosphere or the "hack" mode. I haven't used the switch for several months and with the release of the new zelda I wanted to pass the breath of the wild (I have a pirated game although I'm going to buy the original) but I realized that the switch was in a very old version (14.0.2) I decided to update it and... FIRST ERROR: the screen stayed in black and it did not start and then I got the error 010000000000bd00. I looked in a reddit forum that a file with the same name had to be deleted, I deleted it and the same error came out but with another type id... and when I was putting the micro sd card back in the pc, it told me from the side format the micro sd I was desperate and format it but I get an error when formatting it, then I tried it with the rufus application and it still doesn't work. then I tried to fix the micro sd from the disk manager and guess (it still doesn't work) after I got the idea to put the micro sd in the switch in a "normal" way without some kind of hack and it came out of formatting it I formatted it and it worked... BUT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK ON PC I reconnected it to the pc it still didn't detect it sometimes it even got worse and I spent about 1 or 2 hours looking at pure tutorials on how to repair a micro sd so that later it would either get worse, or stay the same or I am missing a step that I cannot complete because it simply does not appear and I do not know what to do.
  1. This is an english forum(!).
  2. Try to use fat32 formatter. If that doesn't work try another SD card. Make sure you use fat32 as your file system and not exfat because that opens up a lot of problems.
  3. Put a fresh atmosphere on it (latest version) and see if it boots now. If so, continue with updating using daybreak.

DFurius_08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
English:

2. Try to use fat32 formatter. If that doesn't work try another SD card. Make sure you use fat32 as your file system and not exfat because that opens up a lot of problems.
  3. Put a fresh atmosphere on it (latest version) and see if it boots now. If so, continue with updating using daybreak.
i use fat32, and i tried every version of atmosphere the since the the most new version until the most older version and don´t work
Post automatically merged:

English:

and i know this is a english forum but nobody helps me so i tried to put the text in spanish (my native language)

Last edited by DFurius_08,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use fat32, and i tried every version of atmosphere the since the the most new version until the most older version and don´t work
Post automatically merged:

and i know this is a english forum but nobody helps me so i tried to put the text in spanish (my native language)
Being passive-aggressive won't get u help any faster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs