Hacking Gateway support for Firmware 9.0 – 9.2 Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It'll be released, but it may be a while yet. Or it might be right after the new year. All speculation, really. They might be having to add a lot more features to 9.x support than they expected they'd have to.

i agree because in the video they posted, the game menu is in the same nand as the sysnand. It'll be interesting to see how to enter emunand, assuming there is one (a big assumption)

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5 months is generous, it'll probably take at least another year. As others have said Gateway seems to be waiting for nintendo to release next update, and since Nintendo releases a new update every few weeks or so, gateway will just keep waiting forever. I think gateway is actually waiting for Nintendo to release the last update for the 3DS, which could be in 2016, maybe 2017

For FW2.0 or for 9.2? Their site says 9.2 support is 'right around the corner" (fingers crossed that they're hinting to a Christmas release), but I just want to be sure on the subject.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OMG this wait is literally killing me :angry: it's making me spout stupid things and then getting banned

I think you mean figuratively :P (thank you Archer) anyway just relax. Don't you have any other console to play on? Man I've just been playing through GTA5 again for PS4. Absolute masterpiece. I killed ten minutes on a fairground ride just looking at the scenery.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'm quite happy to wait...but then that's because I haven't been stupid enough to buy a flashcart that I can't use lmfao :D

Going to do the sensible thing and buy a Gateway after the update for 7.x is available lol

spodermen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
theres a lot stupid people who buy a sky3ds because they can't wait on gateway...
very stupid decission, sell your sky3ds gateway is masterrace.

after the gateway update skaythreedeeeS will be fukd....
srsly.

Reactions: Rinnux

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
no emunand = big worry for me. It basically kills any online functionality and updates for the 3DS apart from CIA install which is painful. I'll probably keep my 4.5 3DSXL around for online games if thats the case.

which is annoying since the c-stick is made for smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: oh shiz something could be happening