Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So Xenophy and 2Hacks countdowns are long passed and quietly taken down from their sigs, and nothing new from Gateway. Xenophy and 2Hack sources have in fact been proven to be sauces of the ketchup or mayonnaise variety.

That leaves just SonyUSA/Phantoms prediction of this evening left....after that we don't have much...hmmm has Gateway betrayed us?

Reactions: Phantom_User

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
:)tonight no new email show up.
maybe they will release the FW today or tomorrow?
TONIGHT, WE DINE, IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, we will never know. We'll have to hope that they'll honor they're promise to the kid to give him the update b4 8th Jan.

Reactions: 2Hack

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Xenophy and 2Hacks countdowns are long passed and quietly taken down from their sigs, and nothing new from Gateway. Xenophy and 2Hack sources have in fact been proven to be sauces of the ketchup or mayonnaise variety.

That leaves just SonyUSA/Phantoms prediction of this evening left....after that we don't have much...hmmm has Gateway betrayed us?

Gateway optimistically told people that the release would be out before kids went back to school. As long as they meet the jan 18th deadline I don't think any of us should REALLY lose our shit.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Jokes aside, we will never know. We'll have to hope that they'll honor they're promise to the kid to give him the update b4 8th Jan.

i thought it was today the 5th? and not the 8th?

my countdown is not down yet!!! i betted on the first 24 hours but left my countdown to be this evening. It wasnt changed since dat day... And the countdown from 2Hack was NOT made by HIMSELF, so quit bsing... :D Thanks
mine still got 10 hours left... before gw also misleads me.

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never saw Xenophy's prediction, but seems like 2Hack was only claiming to have sources for attention.
I think SonyUsa's prediction is the best we're going to get

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
M8 your profile picture is a spoiler (for the greatest game ever made in the history of mankind)
Really? Doesn't really seem like a spoiler imo. And I agree it's a great game, too bad the third game can't be made.

And also, I've received my Gateway 3DS and the box is kinda bent.

Reactions: VinsCool

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

They didn't honor the Jan 5th promise for a kid though :/
Gateway crushing little children's dreams since 2015

Reactions: dplaktos and mmn

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I got an e-mail from gateway

VFdXx.png

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No because the blue card it's blocked since firmware 6.X. Also one user that was a beta tester confirmed that the exploit will be triggered via QR Code in the Mii Maker app

And I should buy an useless card? I want to buy red card only!:gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P