Hacking Gateway 3DS 3.0 ULTRA exploit WITHOUT GW POSSIBLE!!!

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zidapi told you twice. Follow his instructions, make the nand backup. If it doesnt work somehow (it should work if you have a 3DS/XL, no 2DS or N3DS), you would use that NAND backup to restore the 3DS, with a hard mod.

ok...but what i need is links.. where I put the .dat file.. what to do very very detailed like.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do an emulated version of 9.5. But it'll take a 9.2 system NAND firmware 3DS to do so. Because I tried using launcher.DAT file version 3.0.4 on my sysNAND 9.4. But that didn't budge right through either

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but I'm about to buy a Gateway and if this is true, can someone please
explain to me what is the advantage of having the physical GW card? I don't want to spend 70$ if I can
install all CIAs without it. I'm not really interested in .3DS

And is this method possible on a New 3DS or should I get the old one?

Thanks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but I'm about to buy a Gateway and if this is true, can someone please
explain to me what is the advantage of having the physical GW card? I don't want to spend 70$ if I can

Thanks
if you have an Old 3DS on 9.2 or under just use rxTools, if you have a New 3DS and Cubic Ninja you can be patient (1-2 weeks) for rxTools to support New 3DS or you can buy Cubic Ninja now and also buy a gateway card. If you're on 9.3+ on either console your only option is Sky3DS and a Cubic Ninja card for minor homebrew.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have an Old 3DS on 9.2 or under just use rxTools, if you have a New 3DS and Cubic Ninja you can be patient (1-2 weeks) for rxTools to support New 3DS or you can buy Cubic Ninja now and also buy a gateway card. If you're on 9.3+ on either console your only option is Sky3DS and a Cubic Ninja card for minor homebrew.

Thanks for the reply, I'm currently trying to find a new 3DS on 9.2. I have a friend with Cubic Ninja and I'm considering buying a Gateway if it's necessary. I want to run mainly CIAs, so what's my best option? I have a friend running CIAs and the GW software without a physical GW card. So is the GW completely useless then? I really can't afford to waste 70$ on top of the cost of the 3DS..

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the reply, I'm currently trying to find a new 3DS on 9.2. I have a friend with Cubic Ninja and I'm considering buying a Gateway if it's necessary. I want to run mainly CIAs, so what's my best option? I have a friend running CIAs and the GW software without a physical GW card. So is the GW completely useless then? I really can't afford to waste 70$ on top of the cost of the 3DS..
On New 3DS you can use Pasta

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks

Just do rxtools than.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a new 3DS in FW 9.0 and I can confirm that this method doesn't work. The GW software doesn't launch from the browser.

I just wasted over 200$ I didn't have, for nothing...fuck my life :(

Last edited by Zeriel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum