Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,563
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp

BOGNOUg.png

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What? Have you tried this? It limits functionality, it doesn't outright block you.
Also, How does this block Sky3DS?

I mean, in previous versions, we can enter to classic mode without Red-card just fine... but in the new one, we need to insert Red-card. Sky3DS still works well in classic mode.

xneuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, this post x 1000000.

The original incarnation of OoT on the N64 is frequently regarded as the greatest game ever created by online gaming websites, magazines and critics alike.

The fact so many people don't actually own a 3D remake of this game absolutely astounds me. Either you were too young to be enjoying the amazing N64 console or you were one of those "sony psx guys"..... Pro tip, get yourselves educated in the field of perfection and play OoT right now.

some of us just bought our first 3DS when the N3DS came out.. so we missed the boat on that one.

Reactions: MrJason005

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I THINK I MAY HAVE STUMBLED UPON SOMETHING!!!

Like many on here I was frustrated by the exploit not working. On my New 3DS it just froze without even starting to load if I pressed A straight away. If I waited for a few seconds before pressing A then it would start loading the launcher and then freeze with the white screen on the touchscreen.

And then I remembered that for some reason Gateway has problems with fragmented files, so I went to my hard drive on my PC, found the Gateway folder that I unzipped, right clicked it and used Defraggler to defrag that folder. Then deleted the relevant files from my OG 3DS, made a copy of the save on my Ocarina Of Time cart so that it corrupted and deleted both files from there, deleted the launcher.dat from my New 3DS micro-SD card and started again, right from the beginning with defragmented files from my PC to the relevant SD cards.

And now I've tried it twice, waiting a few seconds before pressing A, and it's worked both times.

If you're having problems getting stuck on the white screen then try the steps above! :)

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lol, this post x 1000000.

The original incarnation of OoT on the N64 is frequently regarded as the greatest game ever created by online gaming websites, magazines and critics alike.

The fact so many people don't actually own a 3D remake of this game absolutely astounds me. Either you were too young to be enjoying the amazing N64 console or you were one of those "sony psx guys"..... Pro tip, get yourselves educated in the field of perfection and play OoT right now.
It's a very good game, but praising it as your holy god of video games is a stretch

Reactions: finkmac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1