Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 264,090
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, not likely. The game already costs over $70 on average. If they don't get this exploit working with another game, a whole lot of people are still going to be disappointed considering the game for the exploit costs more than many people actually spent on Gateway.

I just got mine sealed on ebay for $23... Already have a copy of OoT, but I wanted to get CN anyway for KARL and now potentially Gateway hack in the future.

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to be 100% certain; this still requires a GW card doesn't it?

EDIT: I mean, if you have a 3DS (on the right FW) and Zelda, you still need the *a* card to do anything.

"anything" is false.
You can do things lika gamecard dump, save restore, save dump, create emunand and ...

vhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/threads/howto-use-oot-exploit-on-sky3ds-non-working-carts.383581/
Will this solution make all original OOT cartridges work? If yes, I'm buying OOT. If not, buying Cubic Ninja and wait for GW Cubic Ninja entrypoint.
That solution is instead of OOT as OOT has gone upto $80 and beyond in US right now. Makes more sense to buy a sky3ds and use that for N3DS hack instead of OOT. Still in its infancy the save as theres many roms etc out there but its getting there and its working for several people right now.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
And now seems like you can exploit N3DS by OoT rom on sky no need for gw wtf! gw still useless piece of plastic
I bought zelda online this morning and changed my mind and cancelled it, better off spending the same on a sky3ds.

Reactions: cynique

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
It appeared to be working fine for me after I closed and reopened the lid
i have a 16gb card with my XL emunand and CIA saves

i dont want to use the small 4gb one...how do I get them off ?

If the EmuNAND is for that console, use a disk cloning software to clone the EmuNAND partition to the new SD card. As for the saves, use SaveDataFiler to extract them from the old EmuNAND, and then inject them on the new one.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh god yes...I got OoT (GameStop) and Cubic Ninja (The Exchange) both below 20.00...I'm....I'm...I---fuck it.

tumblr_n17kimCrTc1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Wait!! GS selling OOT used for 50$

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait!! GS selling OOT used for 50$

holy shit grab them..I got mine used like 3 years ago...they will only go up or not be found

If the EmuNAND is for that console, use a disk cloning software to clone the EmuNAND partition to the new SD card. As for the saves, use SaveDataFiler to extract them from the old EmuNAND, and then inject them on the new one.

and holy shit that's genius..I will try that.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The most hilarious thing is that gateway actually created a situation where the most valuable way to use their card is to buy sky3ds... Because if smn only has n3ds and gateway it is actually cheaper to buy sky3ds than buying OOT and save dongle plus he will end up having a second flashcard.

Coincidence or planned?
Conspiracy theories are getting stronger. And imagine something more interesting... Nintendo being behind both of those companies. Boosting console sales since the console is hackable but still complicated enough so there will still be a lot of guys that will be legit.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
holy shit grab them..I got mine used like 3 years ago...they will only go up or not be found

and holy shit that's genius..I will try that.

I asked them to hold it for me waiting till store open,hopefully it'll work it's like 48mnts driving,even if not it seems the game have a collecting value

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey is this meant to also work on the O3DS, or just the N3DS?

i've been trying all day on my original XL (to get an offline exploit working on 9.2 sysnand), and I can get into the save just fine but when I hit 'A' in-game, the game freezes but nothing happens and the music keeps playing, even though I have launcher.dat on the SD card

anyone else experiencing this problem?

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you guys buy it from? Im in the need of a Jap version of the game
Nippon Yasan is where I bought from. The other guy got it from taobao, but he is in China right now. My 36$/4700円 price didn't include the 1200円 for fedex priority shipping to the US. Expect it to take longer than that though. They take a while to prepare it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With a key tied to it