Hacking Gamma Channels With Pictures

homelessbrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ClaKK said:
I'd like a LimeBlack with the 0.3gamma injected...and actually I love the 0.3y(gamma) text!!

Thank you!

There is nothing wrong with the 0.3y text. I was just saying if he did a softchip one the 0.3y would not need to be there (softchip is not 0.3y)

ClaKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry, I didn't think about that...but I meant I really like that he's finally using the Gamma symbol instead of just writing "gamma", it should be written bigger
biggrin.gif

homelessbrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ClaKK said:
I'm sorry, I didn't think about that...but I meant I really like that he's finally using the Gamma symbol instead of just writing "gamma", it should be written bigger
biggrin.gif

Yea the little gamma symbol is great!

333fox333

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WoW Tri edge I love everything about your channel and I love the taz channel too
so taz you can add if you want that I tested your channel and Tri Edge channel and they all work perfectly
thats it now Im goin back to play some backups on my beautifull channel

oh yeah tri edge can you change the name of your channel for something like gamma channel or
if you want tri edge channel

thanks everyone for all your work

Destian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
34nlgzr.png

This banner should look correct on a 16x9 display if anyone wants to put it into a channel and test it. I know it's very bland, but I just want to see if it works before I spent any more time on it. I'm tired of channels getting stretched out on my television.

Make sure you can recover from a banner brick if you want to test it. The size should be correct, but I'm not sure what else can cause a banner brick. Any help with this would be great so people with 16x9 TVs have something to use. Thanks.

Should like like this on the actual 16x9 television:
242vgud.png

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Destian said:
All of my custom channels are stretched. Discs are not round. Nothing looks right.
Not much I can say - the few I've tested are all in the correct Aspect Ratio. Do you have the correct settings for a 16:9 TV in the system options?

Destian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My settings are correct. Official channels all look fine.

There is no way that 590x332 banner images can look right in 16x9 unless they are "smushed" beforehand, which none of the images in this thread are. Are you sure you're not just overlooking the stretched images? Take a ruler and measure a disc on your television both horizontally and vertically. If you're actually in widescreen you should have different measurements.

EDIT: I've actually made a WAD but I'm afraid to test it. If anyone is confident in their ability to recover from banner bricks and wants to give it a shot let me know.
tongue.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destian said:
My settings are correct. Official channels all look fine.

There is no way that 590x332 banner images can look right in 16x9 unless they are "smushed" beforehand, which none of the images in this thread are. Are you sure you're not just overlooking the stretched images? Take a ruler and measure a disc on your television both horizontally and vertically. If you're actually in widescreen you should have different measurements.

EDIT: I've actually made a WAD but I'm afraid to test it. If anyone is confident in their ability to recover from banner bricks and wants to give it a shot let me know.
tongue.gif
How in gods me did you work that out ?

590 divided by 36.875 = 16
332 divided by 36.875 = 9.003

Therefore the proportions of 590:332 are the same as 16:9 ..... how can they looks smushed if the propertion doesnt change ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
junk_man32 said:
djtaz said:
Which ones are bricked channels ? I have tested a few on my wii and they work fine
all of em, starfall tested!!! remove the links repost! some one mustve hacked in there
A lot of them are on my server and the links havent changed on them - i also checked the creation dates on the server and they are fine from the time i uploaded

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
junk_man32 said:
djtaz said:
Which ones are bricked channels ? I have tested a few on my wii and they work fine
all of em, starfall tested!!! remove the links repost! some one mustve hacked in there
A lot of them are on my server and the links havent changed on them - i also checked the creation dates on the server and they are fine from the time i uploaded
well ur server has just been hacked i guess, or its me and the starfall, oh well then dont do anything!

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Destian said:
There is no way that 590x332 banner images can look right in 16x9 unless they are "smushed" beforehand,
590/332=1.78 (1.78:1 = 16x9 widescreen).

I have just seen a 2nd channel that had the wrong AR whilst testing though, so there are at least a few bad ones. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44