Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
limesherbert said:
Hey Neo-Rame, did you make a lime ice wad? I sent you a PM

@all yes i will create the lime ice and greenslime editions (but only in the standard autoboot version NO AUTOFORCE), but it will take some times (im very busy the last days with my other projects, girlfriend, work....). and yes a softchip channel come, too.
so please wait and drink a cup off tea untill you wait for the channels ;-) you know: "its done, when it done ™"

regards
NeoRame

N64 Lover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I have a question for Neorame. I want to use your v3 channel and for some reason it doesnt show up in wad manager 1.31. It is on the sd card (I verified this on the PC again) but when I insert the sd card in the wii I cant even see it in the list of wads to install. Has anyone else had this problem?

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
limesherbert said:
Hey Neo-Rame, did you make a lime ice wad? I sent you a PM

@all yes i will create the lime ice and greenslime editions (but only in the standard autoboot version NO AUTOFORCE), but it will take some times (im very busy the last days with my other projects, girlfriend, work....). and yes a softchip channel come, too.
so please wait and drink a cup off tea untill you wait for the channels ;-) you know: "its done, when it done ™"

regards
NeoRame

Arite thanks buddy good to know.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64 Lover said:
Hi all, I have a question for Neorame. I want to use your v3 channel and for some reason it doesnt show up in wad manager 1.31. It is on the sd card (I verified this on the PC again) but when I insert the sd card in the wii I cant even see it in the list of wads to install. Has anyone else had this problem?

Did you utilize the down button on the d-pad?
tongue.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could if i had some ..... i dont use softchip , but you point me in the right directions and ill add them to the post on the first page

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would... but I can never be sure if they are good or not, I don't want you to add a bad banner.

Umm, I look for once that are confirmed.

kystite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everybody
i have installing the gamma channel with wadmanager 1.3 on the dashboard but i have automatically a reset
i tried many others wad banners coming from this topic but it is the same thing everytime
And the backup gamma launching from the sd card is perfect without problems

My Wii is under 3.2E
can someone help me please?

THx a lot
rolleyes.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kystite said:
hi everybody
i have installing the gamma channel with wadmanager 1.3 on the dashboard but i have automatically a reset
i tried many others wad banners coming from this topic but it is the same thing everytime
And the backup gamma launching from the sd card is perfect without problems[/color]

My Wii is under 3.2E

THx a lot
rolleyes.gif

Your cIOS249 had errors on it while installing it - did you have the 0000001 folder on your SD card ?
try re-installing your cIOS249 - should fix the issue

kystite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
kystite said:
hi everybody
And the backup gamma launching from the sd card is perfect without problems[/color]

My Wii is under 3.2E

THx a lot
rolleyes.gif

Your cIOS249 had errors on it while installing it - did you have the 0000001 folder on your SD card ?

kystite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kystite said:
djtaz said:
kystite said:
hi everybody

My Wii is under 3.2E

THx a lot
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for your support

Thus i have to uninstalled the cIOS249 and re-installing with anytitle or cIOSuninstaller and then i put the 0000001 folder at the root of the sd
the cIOS249 can't find any link?

Thanks a lot
unsure.gif

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Phratt said:
I would... but I can never be sure if they are good or not, I don't want you to add a bad banner.

Umm, I look for once that are confirmed.

Yes, well it still will happen as many folks out there upload channels knowing they'll brick peoples wii's (yes there are some nasty bastards out there).

When it happened with a wad uploaded by one of our respected members after using a tried and tested method (shit happens some times!), then that's when I decided it about time I had starfall installed.

Which now means, if I had installed the wad and got banner bricked then:

With starfall, and the TP hacked save installed then it would have just been a matter of putting in the TP disk, GC contoller, rebooting, pressing 'Y', load the exploited TP save, which would have in turn kicked off wad manager.

At this point I could have removed the dodgy wad, rebooted and all would have been fine.

So Taz, me old mate, your wad bricked two (I think) machines, but really saved much more than that!

I actually feel pretty good now that I know I am protected against banner bricks
smile.gif

madTaMsKi

VanAuberjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What's Autoboot?
What's Autoload?
What's No Auto?
What's Force PAL 50, PAL 60 or NTSC?
If I have a PAL console, PAL TV, PAL backups, do I need to force anything?
How do I uninstall a launcher channel that I didn't like? (or that didn't work)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe