Homebrew GameYob 3DS - GB/C emu

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to disable the colorisation, by the way? Seems some black and white games are colorized, I switched the "gbc : on" to "off" but same.

D

Deleted User

For everyone else, I meant to say the ninjhax version XD

Sorry for the confusion! :P
Try this new build, it should enable sound on startup.

How to disable the colorisation, by the way? Seems some black and white games are colorized, I switched the "gbc : on" to "off" but same.
Didn't think anyone would want it black and white, but if you set GBC Mode to anything but "On" now, it should turn off colorization. You will, however, have to reset the game to apply changes.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ms1kes4jhrb3meg/gameyob.zip?dl=0

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on N3DS. Dont know if renaming the old Config File had something to do with it or not.
Slight Issue though. If I Map ZL to be the Scaling Button, it does nothing.
Damn good work though Dev :D . I take it, you are still working on a 3D Banner Image?

D

Deleted User

Confirmed working on N3DS. Dont know if renaming the old Config File had something to do with it or not.
Slight Issue though. If I Map ZL to be the Scaling Button, it does nothing.
Damn good work though Dev :D . I take it, you are still working on a 3D Banner Image?

Can you double check that ZL remains set to scaling? Trying to figure out why this would happen.

And no, I'm not working on a 3D banner since I have next to no experience with 3D models. :P

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed. ZL is still set as Scaling. However changing the L Button from FF to Scale works fine. Dont know why ZL doesnt work unless the Mappings are not correct for those 2 (ZL&ZR)

D

Deleted User

Confirmed. ZL is still set as Scaling. However changing the L Button from FF to Scale works fine. Dont know why ZL doesnt work unless the Mappings are not correct for those 2 (ZL&ZR)
Thanks for the info, I'll keep looking into it.

Quick question regarding Gameyob. How is sound qulity wise? Has the cracling issue been fixed?

The sound is about the same as it was before. The crackling isn't too noticeable. It's pretty difficult to avoid, since all we have is CSND.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the info, I'll keep looking into it.

The sound is about the same as it was before. The crackling isn't too noticeable. It's pretty difficult to avoid, since all we have is CSND.

Will the Blargsnes solution be possible to implement? This one has perfect sound.

Other than that: Thank you for updating Gameyob :)

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

Will the Blargsnes solution be possible to implement? This one has perfect sound.

Other than that: Thank you for updating Gameyob :)

blargSNES uses super specific timing to get its sound perfect, which would be a complete pain to implement, especially in GameYob.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think he means for Ninjhax, but I could be wrong.

Edit: Ninjhax'd. :ph34r:

Wouldn't a service patch, like FBI has, be possible to implement, to get services permissions through ninjhax for CSND, or any other services unavailable on n3ds?

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't a service patch, like FBI has, be possible to implement, to get services permissions through ninjhax for CSND, or any other services unavailable on n3ds?

It would and I actually tried to merge it into the source code for blargSNES, but it won't compile and even if it did, it'd probably need some testing before it could be actually non-useless XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)