Gaming Games for 2 Pro Controllers?

Portly_McFatter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a Pro Controller on clearance at my local wally world for 25 bucks. I've already got one, but thought I might be able to make use of another one for the kids or whatever. But my question is, are there any games that really benefit from 2 Pro Controllers? I've already got wiimotes and nunchucks coming out of my ears. My Wii U has haxchi also.

Any recommendations?

krepandus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've always looked at it as personal preference... I'm cool playing with either, but my gf absolutely loathes them wiimotes and always insists on the Pro Controller when we play co-op. How about buying a Pro controller and selling a wiimote?

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a Pro Controller on clearance at my local wally world for 25 bucks. I've already got one, but thought I might be able to make use of another one for the kids or whatever. But my question is, are there any games that really benefit from 2 Pro Controllers? I've already got wiimotes and nunchucks coming out of my ears. My Wii U has haxchi also.

Any recommendations?

Smash? I only play single player games, but that should be an obvious one, unless you're one of those "omgosh, i can only play with a GC controller" types.

krepandus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Riiight, Smash. And I guess Mario Kart, if you hate motion controls or having to turn them off every f-ing time.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Wonderfull 101 has some kind of multiplayer missions were you can play with the gamepad, the classic controller or the pro controller, just don't know if you can actually use a pro controller instead of the gamepad.
The game is however far superior in the single player.

Portly_McFatter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always looked at it as personal preference... I'm cool playing with either, but my gf absolutely loathes them wiimotes and always insists on the Pro Controller when we play co-op. How about buying a Pro controller and selling a wiimote?

I'm not really looking to trade any of them out or anything, just more or less wondering if there's some type of under-the-radar game or homebrew use I could get out of the two controllers. I guess from a utility standpoint, I'm not really missing anything by using the wiimote over the Pro Controller. Didn't think about the convenience of Mario Kart though.

Well Wonderfull 101 has some kind of multiplayer missions were you can play with the gamepad, the classic controller or the pro controller, just don't know if you can actually use a pro controller instead of the gamepad.
The game is however far superior in the single player.

Cool, I'll look into this. I've admittedly not had much time with the Wii U library. Between Rocket League and Humble Bundles my backlog is becoming tooooooooooooo much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg