Hacking G6 U-Disk manager V4.4+ Loader V4.4 available now.

abc978

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.handheldsources.com/Download.html

U-disk Manager Version V4.4(+ loader V4.3A)
============================================
--Enhance the GBA/NDS Game linkage function.
--Continuously to keep the highest game compatibility.
--Enhance the function of Media_Extend. (new bookmark, support different font size etc...)

After you download the full installation package, you can see loader v4.4.

WangJang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The loader is *v4.4* not v4.3a as listed in the readme, also the u-disk manager v4.4 is updated so if you installed v4.4 before, install this one, as the binary as changed.

Thanks abc978
smile.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There doesn't seem to be much improvement since previous version, unless really needed, I might stick to V4.3 loader unless a new release proves me wrong.
Is it just me or does the G6 manager just close itself from time to time when browsing hard drive for roms ?
wtf.gif
It's a minor stability issue one could live with I guess
wink.gif

Orenhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm doing as instructed and get nothing, i slso PM'd you spacificly about that and got no response. i'm quite sure my loader is 4.3,maybe not A, ill try to update it

EDIT: i updated the loader from 4.3 to 4.4 and was able to get the linkage working! so that's for that.
but as mentiond before the mini menues after pressing select or start are buggy and keep closing on their own.

SD5k

Trophies
Website
www.metalfan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
:/

My DS Lite stays @ the "Copying system..." screen and that's now for almost 45 min.

How did you do to start the update? I can't find the "update icon" when I boot into GBA Mode...the only 4 icons i see are: MyCard, Game, MediaPlay & PDA

Please help me out...
The update icon only appears when you've allready updated it to 4.4, so that function is for the next loader update.

The old fashioned way worked fine for me by the way.

Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

My DS Lite stays @ the "Copying system..." screen and that's now for almost 45 min.

How did you do to start the update? I can't find the "update icon" when I boot into GBA Mode...the only 4 icons i see are: MyCard, Game, MediaPlay & PDA

Please help me out...
The update icon only appears when you've allready updated it to 4.4, so that function is for the next loader update.

The old fashioned way worked fine for me by the way.

Ah ok thanks! I was so into the new way I forgot to press the buttons hard/long enough with the old way, but it worked for me now! Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.