Tutorial  Updated

Full Stock to arm9loaderhax CFW Guide - Everything You Need to Know (Includes OTPHelper Now)

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

This guide includes information to get you from nearly any situation to full arm9loaderhax CFW.

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

Last edited by Plailect,

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My N3DSXL keeps bricking. I've tried the otp process so many times. I did the hardmod so I can just restore the sysNAND, but idk what I'm doing wrong.
It always bricks when I try to restore the sysNAND from my "unbricked" 2.1 emuNAND. I always format it twice, then do the downgrade, then restore the sysNAND, but I just get a black screen no matter what, whether I insert the sd card or not.
I even tried writing the 2.1 emuNAND to the sysNAND through the hardmod and no dice.Do you guys have any advice?

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My N3DSXL keeps bricking. I've tried the otp process so many times. I did the hardmod so I can just restore the sysNAND, but idk what I'm doing wrong.
It always bricks when I try to restore the sysNAND from my "unbricked" 2.1 emuNAND. I always format it twice, then do the downgrade, then restore the sysNAND, but I just get a black screen no matter what, whether I insert the sd card or not.
I even tried writing the 2.1 emuNAND to the sysNAND through the hardmod and no dice.Do you guys have any advice?

You are dumping your emunand after unbricking it right? You have correct region firmware?

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One question: is it possible to use NTR with this? I do not need anything besides region free cartridge launching. Ideal would be: cold boot right into sysnand with patched out region check.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are dumping your emunand after unbricking it right? You have correct region firmware?
Yeah, I unbrick it and dump it with otp helper and it bricks every time. I've been using the USA 2.1 firmware linked in the guide, but I even tried using firmware from a different place a few times. Someone suggested trying to use the 0.5 otp helper. I'm going to try that today.

Reactions: Igu

nickthedick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dear sir´s

i´m back with a wierd question
i installed arm9lh bout a week ago
all was fine till today
i installed a Rom
started it
tested
and as the Buttons seemd to freez stoped it
but now i cant use Touchscreen an dpad
neither Buttons work
ist it just broken ore is there something else i can do

in hbl i can move
i can start decrypt9
is there a pssibility that i Switch something like Screen init

Last edited by nickthedick,

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a problem
I boot normally to aureinand.
Idk if it's emunand or sysnand.
prettttyy sure it's emunand, but still..
All of my stuff from my emunand before the procedure are on there, that's why i think it's emunand.
however themehax is still enabled, so when i hold L to get into "sysnand" it gets stuck on a blackscreen and i have to force reboot.
idk how to fix this, especially, if i want to play/install more gba games in the future.
help..

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a problem
I boot normally to aureinand.
Idk if it's emunand or sysnand.
prettttyy sure it's emunand, but still..
All of my stuff from my emunand before the procedure are on there, that's why i think it's emunand.
however themehax is still enabled, so when i hold L to get into "sysnand" it gets stuck on a blackscreen and i have to force reboot.
idk how to fix this, especially, if i want to play/install more gba games in the future.
help..
Turn off your 3DS.
Turn on your 3DS and hold L for only 1 second.
It should boot you into sysNAND, change the theme, that'll remove menuhax.

If that fails, try using R instead.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
  1. Launch the arm9loaderhax installer
  2. "Exploiting arm9" should be nearly instant, if you get stuck restart and try again
  3. The installer will now restore your EmuNAND NAND.bin to SysNAND, then install arm9loaderhax to it

How long does this take?

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried toremove mwnuhax but i literally cant even boot into sysnand
It give me a balck screen almost as if its like.. bricked..

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the theme on my- what i preume is my emunand
And i cant access the- what i presume to be my sysnand, just boots up black screen and just blue light comes on
Do you have both firmware files in the /rei/ folder? (Also, do you have an updatedsysnand file in the /rei/ folder? If not, it automatically boots into emuNAND.)

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la