Gaming Freedom Wars ENGLISH gameplay from Taipei Game show

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG THE DEMO IS UP?!??! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS GAME CHECKING PSN ALMOST EVERDAYJCH*#NRC*(#CNR(*N#*(N*NC

Sorry super excited *giggles like a school girl**is wet and juicy and like one too when tentacles are nearby*

WTF when I go to DL the demo it says something with 0 next to the kanji for brother and then 47 next to the kanji for lack. I saw some other freadom wars stuff that cost like 47 yen or something, are they charging for the demo? Or do I just need to switch to my vita to DL it and not use my PS3?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
WTF when I go to DL the demo it says something with 0 next to the kanji for brother and then 47 next to the kanji for lack. I saw some other freadom wars stuff that cost like 47 yen or something, are they charging for the demo? Or do I just need to switch to my vita to DL it and not use my PS3?
You had to pre order Soul Sacrifice Delta in order to get the demo earlier.
We are getting it next week.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but I'll DL the JP version... guess I hafta go thru the process of making my VITA JP and switch memory cards... Where is it?

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah I know about that, except that guide is probly better than the old IGN one, or it could be the same. You used to be able to tie a US AND JP account on one memory card. I just meant where's the demo at? lol didn't know I hafta get SS Delta, I got the SS for free is Delta an addon or whole new game I'd hafta DL?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn